Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Meetup+shopping+new nails and pics~(❁´◡`❁)

 

ugh, I disappeared for so long! but I have a good excuse! I'm working on myself and on my business really hard and study and everything, my life is full of things to do~

 the past 2 weeks were SO busy that I didn't even meet any friends!

anyway,im trying really hard to do new habits like reading, eating more healthy, exercising, and doing meditation every day, and it's starting to be easier from day today. it makes me so happy!

anyway, i just wanted to share some coords , my latest nails, and my new haul that arrived in the mail yesterday

a cute cozy coord from a Saturday 2 weeks ago when we drove to grandpa to visit him with the rest of my family~ it was a really fun meeting and Dubi also came with us
it was a really cold day so i could wear this mega floor outfit!

weather..the third eye

overalls..

boots..off-brand

earmuffs..Accessorize

scrunchie..super pharm


i also had a short meetup with Georgie and Noy, after i practiced NLP with my classmates.
we ate at Men tenten and went to drink bubble tea right after~~~the evening before i sent Georgie my coord and at the morning she sent me that she copied my coord so were doing twinning loolll her coord looked so much like mine and it was so fun to do a twinning look after so long
shirt...JUNK FOOD
overalls..Valentine's high
boots..emu
bag..Sanrio
hat...VENCE
scarf..Accessorize
scrunchie...SweetheartYun
necklace..


POINT



also~~~
low budget purikura made by me


the day after the meetup i changed my nails, it was such a project tbh, for some reason it took me 2 hours +, i don't even know why~ anyways something went wrong all the way, and my topcoat started to pill off in the last few days so i really wanna change them already,. but im waiting for a lil cus i wanna do Valentine's day nails~ btw it's my fav aesthetic! and every year im waiting just to wear all the cute hearts and candy theme all this aesthetic makes me feel so warm and princess all over~ i really want to do Valentine's day photoshoots and hope it will happen ASAP

and here's another cute casual coord for school, since i barely going out lately,and it also was EXTREMELY cold and rainy weeks, i wore something kaji to school~
sweatshirt..TOPSHOP
jeans..TRALALA
boots..off bran
hat..off brand
scarf..Barbie
braceletes..SweetheartYun
scrunchie..off brand
necklace..Urbanica


and nowww for my package that arrived yesterday
i ordered ALOT of things~ not only from mercariim still waiting for a perf bikini that i ordered from a bikini boutique that r closing this month and they r making it by hand i cant wait for ittt
and want to get in shape till summer also new Gel polish for my V-day nails that i hope will arrive on time
anyway, let's focus on what arrived!
this cute LDS sweater, that fome some reason i was sure will be oversized but no
another care bear junk food shirt! im INLOVE with my gray one so i had to get another one~
MUST HAVE princessy Pinky girls summer shirt
the fabric has glitter in it!
Pinky girls super cute heart belt
Liz Lisa bear necklace
and i found another fur boots like i have but in dark chocolate brown! im so happy cus i love the style and comfort of these boots so much!

tomorrow im finally meeting Georgie and Noy! after 2 weeks we haven't met and i didn't met any friends tbh im waiting to meet them like air to breathe, i seriously feel like i need it after so long, and i also miss them very much so im gonna pick an cute outfit now and go to sleep, cus i have a lot to do before im meeting them~
thank u for reading my blog' and good night

5 comments:

  1. Your co*des are always so pastel and cute ;w; you look like a living Sanrio character! <3 And I love everything you got, I'm starting to like Pinky Girls too aaa <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u sm baby! its so nice hearing it from u;;
      i love Pinky girls
      !they have such cute items! u must check them out

      Delete
  2. Your coords are always so fun and cute. I can't wait till I feel better to dress up again. Love how your nails came out! And I really like the stuff you got too~
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u dear(*^▽^*)i ho[e you will get better soon;; sending good energy!!
      im about to change my nails today(≧∇≦)ノ

      Delete
  3. You shop so much from Mercari, I'm kinda jelly ~ shipping and taxes to Brazil are always so expensive!
    I love your co*des soooo much!

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...