Monday, February 28, 2022

Friday boba meetup+new nails+alot of coords & new gets!

 

Ah im so happy im finally blogging!
i had such a CRAZY week full of work, i literally had a meeting EVERYDAY. things are getting in right ways and I'm very excited about it, till Passover2 month from now I'm supposed to have my site and first collection! this is very exciting and I have so much work to do, its gonna be a very busy month from now on, no more free time for me w w w

anyway, I wanted to write about our 2 last meetups,
as I mention in my last post, on Friday 2 weeks ago I met Georgie and Noy at Mochikva! Georgie had her week off  so it was very nice opportunity to meet on Friday after we got our bubble tea and tried new mochi, we went through Dizingoff square and went all the way up to Bezalel market to look for some new thingseverything is clothing early on Friday here so we had to separate early than usual, but it was a very fun day tho! and the weather was amazing that day too

Dress..Tralala

hoodie..Tralala

boots..emu

bag..Cecil mcbee

hair pin..second hand

necklace..

omw to Tel Aviv


Noy and Georgie waited for me

new mochi! i tried Yuzu and strawberry cheese cake! both was amazing!
and new dragon lemonade boba!
 i love the idea-a spot under to put the boba on so u can see through the drink all the glitter and everything!
our cute mess
yay! w w 
my cuties


shopping in Bezalel market!

I found this super cute parker at Bezalel market, 
and also a cute cotton dress but didn't take a pic of it yet
love it so much!

as I said, I had a meeting everyday, so I had a chance to dressup everyday which was fun!
so ill just share my coords from the days that were actually interesting!
went with my mom to the bank, and after that we did some things and went to eat together breakfast~
shirt..colza
skirt...Tralala
cardigan..off brand
hat..vence
boots..off brand
bag..Pinky girls
necklace..Liz lisa
shushu and bracelet..SweetheartYun
POINT
what i order with mommy
i also bought this cute tights at the super pharm!

went for a meeting with my supplier! 
shirt..Tralala
shorts..Tralala
thigts..Super pharm
bag..Pinky girls
hat..off brand
shushu..Super pharm
necklace..Liz lisa
look how cute this tight is! it has glitter on it and it shines in the sun!
the day after, we met my supplier again, but this time we met him at Tel Aviv to buy things for my designs, like zippers, ribbons etc. this day was SO exhausting. it was so intense that i woke up the day after with a headache and felt all my muscles. but it was a very important day
cardigan..off brand
dres..Tralala
boots..off brand
scrunchie..SweetheartYun
I did new nails, i had to cute off my nails cus i broke 2, it was a very sad move i must say, but it will grow tho~

and also, got my package from Mercari!!
everything fits and beautiful, I'm so happy
Adorable off brand heart skirt that i cant wait to wear!!
Pinky girls princess chain belt
LDS necklace! i didn't knew its an brand item, it was such a nice surprise!
off brand corduroy overall
a white poncho!!! finally!! i had to get one long time ago,finally i did now!
my new precious Peach John bag!
and last-new makeup bag by Pink latte

well that's all for now~
 ill try my best blogging more, its gonna be a rough time now and ill be very busy, but ill do my best!
thank u for reading and have a wonderful week

No comments:

Post a Comment

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...