Monday, February 21, 2022

Meetup & PiyoMinnie slumber party~~ALOT OF PICS(❤´艸`❤)(❤´艸`❤)

I cant believe im blogging again w w
I feel like I have so much on my head right now, in a good way of course!
my Business is starting to get a shape, yesterday I signed on papers to start building my store site,
tomorrow I have another big meeting to set everything for making the clothes and everything with my supplier. everything lately is just so exciting for me! sometimes I cant believe everything I do, and I must say, it's only the start and I'm proud of myself. I feel I'm on the right way for me.
Last week on Wednesday I met Georgie and Noy, we decided to go and check out the new boba X mochi place called Mochikva! we were supposed to o to the opening but the weather was too rainy and stormy that day that we had to cancel this meetup but we finally went there AND IT WAS GREAT!!! the mochi taste like Japan, It was one of the most things I miss, you have NO IDEA how much i love traditional mochi, and i was so happy we finally have a mochi place in Tel Aviv the boba was also amazing! the staff and manager are super nice and welcoming, all this place is just a blessing, for real. 
My outfit for the meetup
Dress..
sweater..TRALALA
boots..off brand
shushu..off brand
bag..Yumetenbou
necklace..off brand

At the dollar store, we went to buy not a glue for her boots
w w w
my taro boba!
they put sparkles on it and i can't even show u how much it's pretty in pics
my beloved mochi babies
they also gave us another one to try,
 it was filled with peanut butter, super cool!
enjoying w w

After we finish we went back to Dizicen and I went back to Georgie's home with her!
we wanted to do a slumber party and have some quality time for so long, and since it was her week off, and i didn't have a class it actually happened after so long
Georgie gave me a pajama since i didn't want to bring any unnecessary things, we chatted, Hatuli made us dinner and we just had fun together! we went to sleep kinda early since we wanted to go to Alenbi st and central station on the day after

w w w 

yum yum
The morning after we woke up and red some magazines~
chatted and ate breakfast. then i wet to take a bath and we started getting ready for the day
I really love Georgie's home and especially her room, it feels like the ultimate gal life and it's so fun!
i know someday ill have my place and have enough space and be able to deco it as i like when we finish we took some pics and went out to take the bus! at first, we went to the central station, we couldn't find anything interesting there tbh so we took a bus to Allenby st, and the first thing we did was to go eat at Men tenten   we were so hungry!
after that, we went to look at the store and we wanted to go to Mochikva again to get mochi but they ren out of mochi so since we REALLY wanted mochi, we actually met on Friday again 
and invited Noy too so since that, we went to drink a boba at so bing and went each to her bus earlier than we usually go
short..Bezalel market
outer..off brand
skirt..off brand
boots..off brand
belt..
hat...Lowrys farm
necklaceS..Accessorize,


w w w
here u can see the nails that I didn't take a pic of cus im so lazy
 and already got new nails that ill post next time im blogging w w w  why im like this


Im an Ank rouge staff and Georgie is LDS staff




AT men tenten when we were bout to go out~ fixing my make
Here what i got when i went with Georgie to Alenbi st
Heart and KiraKira bears earrings+ heart hair clip

I really wanna keep blogging but I think it just will be too much, also, im really tired and gotta get my beauty sleep before tomorrow's meeting
 so wish me luck, and ill try my best to blog in the next few days again I also have a package from mercari that is about to arrive tomorrow so stay tuned
Thank you for reading my blog, see u next post

2 comments:

  1. All your co*des are super pretty, I love your style so much! I can totally see you as a Ank Rouge staff 😍 you remind me of old school Okarie🌼🌼 the meetup looks super fun and good luck with the shop! I can't wait to see more 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u sweetheart!
      i wish i wasXD i can just say that Okarie is a big inspo for me in more ways than fashion(❤´艸`❤)
      it was really fun! cant wait for the next one(*/ω\*)(*/ω\*)

      Delete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...