Tuesday, February 15, 2022

meetups~ family time~ Yayoi kusama exhibition- alot of pictures!ヽ(*。>Д<)o゜


Im having such full weeks!
 i have so much to tell about as usual~ 
2 weeks ago I went to meet Georgie and Noy after 2 weeks we didn't meet!
it was a casual meetup and we just chatted and went to during boba, as usual, ~ but it was so much fun after i haven't seen them for so long
Shirt..junk food
skirt..TRALALA
hat..off brand
boots..emu
stall..Tralala
necklace..
paparazzi by Geogrie
my dearlings
boba time~~
On Friday i went with my mom, uncle and grandpa to see "Darom Adom", which means in Hebrew red south. its the time of the year when all the anemones are blooming and the nature in the south look SO BEAUTIFUL



my precious grandpa
with mommy

We also went to a restaurant that day and for shopping to my grandpa because he needed new clothes and shoes, it was a pleasure to help him choose new gets
on Monday at the same week I went with my mom on a date, we bought tickets to Yayoi Kusama exhibition in Tel Aviv museum. we went to Yayoi museum in Shinjuku when we visited Tokyo.
I loved her art so much and my mom as well, I'm also so glad we had the chance to visit both museum and exhibition, she's so interesting and unique as she brings to life her thoughts and allows us the see the world through her eyes. I'm so amused by her art, each painting, and piece.
my outfit
One piece..Peach john
cardigan...off brand
hat..off brand
boots..off brand
shushu...SweetheartYun


the floor is pasta

this was super cool~theres mirror inside that makes the light looks infinity

Yayoi's famous dots pumpkins
hi





look how big this squid tentacles like are

every piece made by hand. she drew every spot. its paintings on canvas.






this was awesome I must say~
the last room was the lights room, also full of mirrors that makes u feel infinity.
after the exhibition we went to Dizicen to eat, we went to say hi to my sweetheart George
and i bought a super cute oversized yellow sweater at Zara, and of course, he helped me
after that we ate sushi and went to Dizzengof square to enjoy the view and went to foot massage which was amazing!! we enjoyed ourselves so much

so relaxing
i also had another meetup with Noy, Georgie came for like half an hour just to say hi, so Noy and I went to stores and enjoy some quality time we went to the dollar store and Alenbi st to look for cute gets~ I didn't take a pic yet but I found a really cute shirt and corduroy low waist pants!and it was so cheap too
outer..LDS
t shirt..Junk food
skirt..litira
boots..off brand
bag...Cecil McBee

paparazzi to Georgie and Noy
some pics together before George had to go

Noy picked her package from Laline~
my cute Pitzio(〃^▽^〃)o

I have so much more to tell but i think its enough for this post, its already too long!tomorrow I'm meeting Georgie and Noy, as every week! still didn't picked an outfit so i think nits time lol
good night and thank u for reading my blog

1 comment:

  1. Wahhhhh so many fun days! And you look adorable in all of them♥
    I love the photos with the flowers! That must have been so beautiful to see in person~
    Grandpa is too precious!
    I really love the photos of the exhibit. Especially the lights part!
    Can't wait to read your next post!
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...