Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Meetup with Guliver+ Purim dates+about my shop

 

Its been a while from last post isn't it?
sorry for not posting more often I just have so many things going on in my life right now and I also got back to work in Il makiage+ working on my shop and its so hard to do it all together+ try to live my life with everything that goes in it right now I'm just super tired all the time but got so much to do
but I'm ok,really I'm doing my best to make everything work and support everyone I love

I want to tel you first about my new shop first of all,thank u everyone for supporting me it means a lot and I love you guys very much my shop is up a almost a month already,and I'm working everyday to make the cutest things that my brain can think of
 I made to main characters, they are both cotton candy bunnies called Yun and Jun
Yun is a cute cotton ball with a sassy additude and Jun just going around with her and livin' he's life
Love my babiesin my shop you can find Yun and Jun merch and a lot of more cute items that I'm designing


On Saturday 2 weeks ago I had a casual date with Dubi,we drove all the way to Jerusalem to see snow and deers at the gazelle valley~ the snow already melt and the deers was super far away,that at first we didn't even noticed them lol we literally drove for more than an hour to see kinda nothing but they were cute tho~ we took off to find a relaxing spot at Jerusalem forest and made ourself quick dinner and tea and just relaxed and talked
so pretty
hi cuties
Last monday I went on a ramen date with Guliver, we both super busy so it hard to meet but we finally did!
everytime we meet we go to eat ramen together we met at the train station and before we drove to Tel Aviv i brought him he's late birthday present and he loved everything so much!  since Toy story and Monsters inc is our thing,I made him a mixed theme present
he also got me a super cute Mike Wasowski necklace that I haven't to pic of it yet,but I love it
we went to buy ramen at Oban koban and I ordered what I usually do,and we took it to sarona market since u still can't sit in places in Israel and they put mushrooms in it and I DONT EAT MUSHROOMS i couldn't eat my meal and felt sickness all over I didn't enjoyed food this time tho but me and Guliver had such great time~ he's my best buddy since our army duty
since I had to work morning and he needed to get ready for a university test we ended our meetup early than we usually do but still it was super fun and
 I missed him so so much and cant wait for next time
sweatshirt...TOPSHOP
shorts...COLZA
socks...fix
boots...EMU
hat...offbrand
bag...Cecil mcbee
accessories...handmade,central station
key charm...SweetHeartYun

POINT 
this handmade bear key charm gonna be up in my store today stay tuned

yayyyyy
smol
still smol

Last week was Purim holiday,its a Jewish holiday that everyone wearing costumes and having fun,this it my favorite holiday and since Covid19 took over i didn't really felt Purim this timeusually I'm working on costumes like a month before the holiday but this year...it felt so odd..and there wasn't any parties to work hard for,and since the pandemic, i wasn't sure if there was parties I'll goso i just told daniel that i wanna go travel in Tel Aviv to feel the holiday a lil bit and see random people wearing costumes since i worked all this week i had a day off on Friday and i just wore cute outfit and put Shellie-may accessories to feel Purim spirit we went to Dizisen
and karmel market and ate burger king for some reason we both were kinda moody that day and it effects our date but its ok i think it was because we both have so many on our heads right now
hoodie...TRALALA
skort...pink mix
boots...Yumetenbou
Shellie may accessories...Tokyo Disney sea
bracelets...central station
waiting for our meals
On Saturday we went with Lior ,Orianne and they're friends to Jaffa to enjoy the weather and Purim spirit i haven't met them for along time so i really waited for this triple date  we went to get malabi and beer,of course i took malabi and they took beer since I'm still a child and i don't drink beers lolwe went to sit somewhere nice and they ordered McDelivery and Dubi and I order some chips and shrimps wanted to eat shrimps for so long and it was so so goodddd
when we all kinda got tired we split and Daniel and I went to a surprise party that we didnt thought were gonna make it on time and just joining them but everyone were late so we made it on time a 3 min ago before my friends Noam & Omer arrived it was so so funny because they were all so quiet and then daniel and i thought there no one in the house and we opend the door and they all stared at us ,ready to shout "happy birthday" and thought we were Noam and Omer the birthday kidsanyway we stayed for 2 hours and went back home we were so tired but had such a great day together with a lot of friends
Hoodie...Sugar gloss
dress...TRALALA
shoes...CONVERSE
My melody ears...sanrio
necklace...aliexpress
with my boo

yum yum

after work I'm gonna have a car date with Lior after along time we didnt had quality time alone~
cant wait for it and on Thursday I'm gonna visit Anna who was my commanding officer at my army duty and after gonna meet AKP after so longgg I'm so happy
That's all for tise post,hope u enjoy my digging this time
thank you for reading my blog 

12 comments:

  1. I love your outfits..they are always so casual and cuute *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u princess! i feel much comfortable these days in more casual coords(✿◡‿◡)(✿◡‿◡)

      Delete
  2. OMG I love your coords, so pastel! And your shop is sooo cute I want to buy everything (I'll wait my salary lololol) I really hope you'll make a long sleeve version of the teddybear tee (like the fastfood or smiley tshirt u made, I really LOVE the model), that's my fav design along with the fastfood one! aaaa I already love your brand so much ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baby thank u!
      tell me which teddy bear ur talking about? the candy bear (colorful shirt) or the classic one with the pink bear?
      cus if ur talking about the classic-theres also a hoodie with the same design!(*^▽^*)
      the colorful T shirt have a match magic mug! the mug changing it color take a look(✿◡‿◡)

      thank u so so much for your support and love(´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)(´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)

      Delete
  3. I always love your coords. Super cute and sweet. Especially love that TRALALA yellow dress♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you baby! i got this dress recently from Georgie and im inlove with it so muchhh(´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)

      Delete
  4. Omgggg you're absolutely killing me with cuteness right now, I love love love all of your coords so much! And I'm sorry to hear about Purim :( Covid has really ruined a lot of celebrations lately! Also, huge congrats on your shop!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u my loveeee(´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)
      this is was kinda sucks when it comes to holyday..i cant imagine this passover that is happening next monthஇ௰இஇ௰இ
      thank u baby im still excited about it<3

      Delete
  5. Your coords are always the cutest! Also we love all the things in your shop and the keychain is perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u sweethearts! sending love(❁´◡`❁)

      Delete
  6. איזה כיף לכם שהלכתם לעשות את הנאמי ישראלי!XD אני לא בטוח שאנחנו נוכל ללכת השנה ואני מזה עצוב מזהT_T
    ובכלל כמובן שכל האאוטפיטים מושלמים והכי חשוב- החנותתתתתתתתתתתתתתת
    <3333333333333333333333333333

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...