Saturday, March 20, 2021

AKP meetup +innus birthday+ day off with my mom and lil brother~

atfer a lifetime im uploading finallywell life goes on and I'm super busy everyday trying to find time for everyone and everything~
unfortunately I didn't had much time to meet my galsa this week even tho I really needed it,
we've met in the last 2 weeks once a casual meetup and another one to celebrate Innu's bday
so lets start from the meetup 2 weeks ago~
everytime that we wanna meet the weather going crazy and it starting to be coldso i need to change my coords that I want to wear so badsince in my work I need to wear black I usually get to dress nice o ly in meetups or on my days off but it also dephends where I go u know ANYWAYS, we met at dizicen we brought food and looked for a place to sit since the r not allowed to eat inside the mall cus of the pandemic or whatever so we went to a spot where we used to practice on parapara  and it felt like were having a support meeting cus we set in a circle on chairs lol
we ate and chatted and it was fun I also brought Noy and Innu birthday present from last year birthday cus I actually believed my package that I order A YEAR AGO from mercari will arrivedanyway, they were rly happy and that's what importantafter a while Emi joined and then the electricity fell down so we set in the dark lol so we went to look in stores in the area that the electricity was back we chatted and just had fun together as always and after it started to be a lil bit late we set at our spot for a while and then split to our homes
shirt...TRALALA
hoodie...TRALALA
skirt...TRALALA
boots...Yumetenbou
necklace...
belt...random shop
shushu...super pharm
bag...Cecil mcbee
bear charm...SweetHeartYun
point

random selfie that shows my make up
Innu and not opening their presents
me showing now that even tho I'm wearing flat boots and shes wearing platforms-im still taller than her
when we set in the dark lol
paparazzi~
AKP

paparazzi #2 as u can see anywhere i go i find Toy story
Georgie and me with our twin bear charms from my shop SweetHeartYun
Innu and I on our way to my car
Ok so for our next meetup 
i met at dizicen Noy and innu ,since we had a lil time we bought a matcha latte
and then we took a bus to Okinawa restaurant~its still feels really odd to eat out since we couldn't sit in restaurants like a half year  we took a table outside and while weve waited for Georgie and Emi to  arrive Innu and i took starters when emie and georgie arrived we started to order a lot and the table looked full and nice~~
since I've drank this match latte i felt like i barely can eat so i order a raw fish noddle salad and a salmon and avocado starter,i couldn't ressint it and it was amazingly tasty

when we finished innu opened her presents and then we went to ampm to buy snacks and walked all the way back to dizicen
we took pics while everyone waited for their bus and then innu and i went to my car as usual
this birthday meet was more like a nightout kinda meetup and i really had a good time
felt like i wanted something casual but not too much casual u know what i mean?
Poncho...princess melody
overall...central station
shoes...Yumetenbou
hat...central station
shushu...super pharm

at Okinawa
and my stupid poncho had to ruin it lol
went to ampm and emi decided that i need to carry her snack
with not and innu the birthday girl
emipuk
random pics emi took of me while everyone waited for their bus
baby bunny

The next day on Friday,i went with mom and Gal to Tel Aviv for some quality time after a long time we haven't done this we went to carmel and bezalel market and to a nice restaurant that mom and i really love and on Saturday we went to visit grandpa,after i haven't met him for more than half year since he's really old and i needed to do the vaccine and i really missed himwe went to eat out with my family and i worked eve shift so we got back home early
shirt...TRALALA
skirt...ACDC RAG
shoes...Converese
hat...VENCE
shushu..super pharm
bcarelet...handmade by me
new lenses that ill post about in my next post
with mom
and Saturday coord~
dress...
cardigan...FORVER21
shoes...Yumetenbou
hat...central station
bag...Cecil mcbee
bear charm...SweetHeartYun
point
also,some shopping from lately
my new mint converse that i love so so muchhhhh
Cinamoroll case from miniso
i also got more new gets like circle lens and stuff from my shop,ill post about them next post
thank u for reading and supporting my blog

2 comments:

  1. So much fun! Also love your coords ♥ TRALALA is so amazing~

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAH THAT CINNAMOROLL!!!!!!!!! SO SO CUTE!!!! I have a My Melody and Hello Kitty one but I really really want Cinnamoroll ;_;

    I really love your poncho! You look super cute!

    And you make me wanna buy some more Tralala but they're always a bit small for me ;;

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...