Friday, February 18, 2022

Last weekend trip+Valentine's day(❤´艸`❤)

 wahh I cant believe im blogging twice a week!
I'm waiting for hot water cus I need to take a bath, so ill make a quick post about last weekend
Dubi and I organized a weekend at the north with Romy and Gal, another couple that we really like we took an Airbnb together, it was my first time at Airbnb tbh~ and it was great!
on Friday we drove to the north and met them at the Banias river, for some reason I don't remember I've ever been there but its like a place that everybody goes to once at least.~
anyway, it was very beautiful and I had a little love story with a Robbin bird that let me come close to It like 3 times and take pictures, it was so calm and cute i spent like 20 min around d this pure baby after we finished our trip there we drove to get something to eat and then to the Airbnb, i wasn't in a mood much so i kinda had hard times and wanted to breathe so air so i went around the place a lil bit by myself and the area was so pretty! In the evening we had an invitation to an Italian restaurant that was REALLY good, i didn't take any pics of it but we enjoyed it very much when we got back to the house i made us tea and we chatted and went off to sleep kinda early since it was such a long day
The Banias! look how beautiful and how everything is blooming!

cute squirell




my cute Romy
this pure baby Robbin! so precious


Dubi relaxed on our way to the Airbnb
our super cozy Airbnb apartment!
The morning after we had breakfast, get ready, and went to a river in the area to chill.
we had wonderful weather the whole weekend, even a lil hotter than i expected! we brought with us some snacks and fruits and just enjoy nature. Romy did a small photo shoot for me cus she said i looked like an angel and it was very sweet of her, she also knows how to photograph so it was kinda cool tho after a while we to eat at a Thai restaurant, which unfortunately was really bad..so i barely eat.
then we went back to get our stuff and drove back to our homes. these 2 days were so nice and relaxing and i cant wait for our next trip together!

With Romy before we went out
we could see the Hermon mountain all snowy on our way
on our way to find the perfect place to sit
some pics Romy took of me




look how pretty!
my boo


On Monday was Valentine's day!
Well, Dubi and I just went to a bar and it was really fun! it was more like a dance bar and I haven't danced for so long, we had a really good time
anyway I just wanted to share my romantic princessy coord
Shirt..Pinky girls
skirt..
boots..Yumetenbou
bag..coco
bracelet..made by me
necklace..Alenbi st
POINT

Today i did a fun Threening with Georgie and Noy in the Poupee!
we wanted to do it before the winter will end and its so funny!
Look how cute! it reminds me of CyberJapan lol
anyway i think ill go get ready now, we're going out to meet friends
Thank you for reading my blog and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. בוכה! אני גונב לך את התמונה של הטרינינג אני לא הספקתי לצלם
    ובכלל איזה יפה הדירה שלקחתםםםםםם

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. טוב תיקחחחחח אני מרשה לך
      הדירה היתה מושלמת ממש באלי בית כזה

      Delete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...