Monday, March 7, 2022

Alba meet+ casual meetup~

Finally the weather started to get a lil bit warmer! it makes me so happy(✿◕‿◕✿)
we did 2 meetups! the first one was Alba Rosa meetGeorgie gave me one of her Alba coats for this meet up, since I still don't own an Alba coatspolier: not for long we met with Angel and went all together to Mochikva to get bubble tea and mochithe weather was nice and all of a sudden it start to rain like crazy!! and then it stops after like 10 min, it was so weird..since the weather is changing everyday now because its feels like spring


waiting for Noy to order 
waiting for Angel and goofying around


When Angel arrived she had to do her makeup before we went to Mochikva


My coord fro the meet~did a surf style

coat..Alba rosa
shirt..Buzz spunky
jeans..Tralala
shoes..Off brand
hat..vence
bag...Peach john
I after meeting that I had I went to Tel Aviv to meet Georgie and Noy.we met kins early that day cus it was Georgie's day off and I finished the meet early. i went with my mom to eat and then took a bus to Tel Aviv.
I'm working so hard in this period of time since there so many things going in mu business,for good~ and I arrived SO TIRED' and Georgie also was tired so we just wanted to drink boba and after we rest a lil after we ate drink and rest, we went to bezalel market to look for cute stuff. i found a nice oversized sweater,even tho its the end of winter I still have time to wear it before the season endsNoy and I also got new maxi skirts for a very good price! and when went on Alenby st a lil before we took our buses back home
parker..off brand,btw I'm obsessed with it
dress..Ank rouge
boots..off brand
bag..peach john
shu shu..SweetheartYun
Necklace..

my mom went to buy something and I saw her through the bus window when we had a red light loll
Matcha party!
on our way to bezalel market
friendship goals
paparazzi
Also, here's my coord in Poupee
Tomorrow im going with my mom to Tel Aviv and staying to meet with Georgie and Noy I'll try to update asap since so many things happening every week and i feel like im not blogging enough tho, so busy and so many things to do!! I'm happy. this time is very stressful in a good way, i love it and feeling alive

for reading my blog, see u next post!

1 comment:

  1. Aaah I'm so happy to hear that your business is doing well! I really like your items <3333

    And I can't wait to see your new alba rosa coat *3* I kind of want a pink one but I'd never wear it haha...

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...