Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Haul post!(´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)(´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)

 

 First of all, today is Purim!! one of my fave holidays! it's a Jewish holiday when there are a lot of parties and everybody wearing costumes!! it reminds Halloween but without the spooky part w w w
anyway' Happy Purim everyone!! I'm so happy we finally can go out and celebrate!


i wanted to do this haul post and show u guys all my precious new gets

I got recently 2 packages from mercari and got more stuff in street stores and didn't post it so its gonna be a huge haul post

accessories from WOW
beautiful corduroy pants from Bezalel market!! cost only 20₪! is so cheap
also this perfect oversized swaeter also from the same store for 30₪
The first package from mercari arrived last week

finally a blue long sleeve t shirt!! I've been looking for one for so long!
a super cute Tralala dress that I guess waited for me to buy it, I saw this dress on mercari for over a year, and nobody got it~ maybe it meant to be
another plaid dress by 
white dress by Tralala~ its a lil bit clear so i need to put shorts under w w
super cute scarf from LDS!
recently i broke my mirror, so i had to get a new one w w 
so here's my new mirror from Pinky girls + 2 necklaces, one from pinky girls and the other one from
a new shopper! perfect for spring
and it had glitterrrr

I FINALLY RECEIVED MY LOLLIPOP FLIP PHONE
Im so so happy!! i received it on Thursday and had to get a sim for it to work! so i went on Friday with Daniel to the mall and got a sim and it finally work!!
my second mercari package arrived on Sunday and was kinda special!
i finally got my hand on the perfect Alba Rosa coat for me!! i wanted one, but all the coats felt for me like i won't be able to mix it, and the only one i could think of is the pink-white but its SO EXPENSIVE. so it took me a while to find a design and colors that i actually would wear and in a good price~
its already the end of the winter here,but this week is super cold and I'm gonna wear it today with my gals ,I'm very excited were doing a SeifukuX Alba coats meetup


in this package i also got another pinky girls necklace
the famous MAC Myth lipstick
and the last bless!! an Alba Rosa bikini that I wanted since ever
i have a pic of this bikini on my phone for over 2 years! it wasn't cheap either, but it was new with tags, also with that plastic line in the undies that nobody has worn! i can't wait for summer so ill be able to wear it and also this ugly quality is from my new flip phone w w w


here's a cute casual outfit from the weekend!
sweater..Fox
tank top..off brand
pants..Bezalel market
boots..ugg
scarf..LDS
hat..vence
coat..off brand

first Flip phone pic!
and its pink
we drove to Tel Aviv to meet friends at Carmel market
I ordered some Thai soup, it was kinda sour, I like it! w w

Im gonna get ready soon for our Seifuku X Alba coats meetup! on Thursday Noy and I doing our shop stall at the anime convention in Jerusalem, I can't wait!! 



Thank you for reading my blog see u next post!


5 comments:

  1. Yay! You got myth! Also love the alba coat and bikini! Amazing gets! I can't wait to see photos from the kogal meet! ♡(´ ∀ ` *)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoaaaa the Alba coat is stunning! love all your gets! *____*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gets, I can see that alba coat going with so much. Of course I always love Tralala as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Purim!
    I love all of your gets! Grats on the coat! I don't know why Alba is always so stupid expensive...
    Omg how did you get your phone to work? Does it actually make calls? Or is it just for photos?
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...