Sunday, March 13, 2022

Nature museum+ date with mom+new nails and a meetup!!ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

How's everybody??
Last Friday I went to the Nature Museum with Dubi!
we had SO MUCH fun!! this museum is kinda new, and it has a lot of stuffed animals there. they work with the Safari of Israel and with the Nature and Parks Authority. They get the dead animal after they die from old age, diseases, or even got hit by a car, so no animal was hurt intentionally on its way to be stuffed. it is very interesting to see this kind of species so close. after the museum we went to buy boba and mochi at Mochikva, and met Dubi's friends too it was a super fun Friday!
I didn't take a picture of my outfit, but it was kinda cute of course
shirt..Colza
skirt..Allenby st
parker..off brand
hat..vence
bag..peach john
accessories..SweetheartYun

yay!!

I'm a little wild boar
look at that!
there were some exhibitions that can be touched,

 so Dubi of course touched the elephant skull.


kawa w w
watch it or it will bite!


this is one of the biggest private staffed collections in the world. unfortunately, most of these animals were hunted and did not die for life reasons..this collection is borrowed for the museum from its owner's family.


I also had a work meeting. I went to a Business consultant for the first time, meanwhile, my website is going well, and also the clothes in the making and I'm very excited
shirt..Tralala

skirt..Tralala

vest..off brand

belt..Tralala

shoes..Converse

bag..peach john

accessories..LDS,sweetheartYun

Point

I HAD to fix my nails, and I'm very happy with the results!
I went on candy dots, what do you think?
I had another date with mom this week. we went to Tel Aviv and after that, I met with Georgie and Noy we met at Dizicen and I met Georgie's siblings and sister! They r so cute!
we took some pictures till Noy arrived and then we went to get something to eat, after that we went to Mochikva since she told me she have Anko we stayed there a Lil and called Innu because it was her birthday that day! so we talked a Lil on WhatsApp, I really miss her and hope we'll meet again soon
I did twining with my avatar on Poupee girl that day!

with mom
and dessert of course
and another dessert at so-bing!! my mom really loves their desserts so we sit there a lot when we go to Tel Aviv together~
with my dealing Piyo, we both wore purple sowwy for all the pics I love it all w w w 



hello it is me.i came from the Jurassic era

while we were waiting for the bus
yay
my sweetheart Innu
I'll try to make another post tomorrow or something, I got 2 packages from mercari and my Alba coat has arrived and so many more things to talk about trust me, I'm not standing my own timeline lol every day something is happening and I need to catch up on everything and post more often but I'm so damn busy!! in a good way! blessed! so anyway ill try my best to post in 2 more days!
 
Thank u for reading my blog, I'm off to sleep now cus its really late


No comments:

Post a Comment

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...