Saturday, March 19, 2022

Seifuku X Alba coats meetup ~tons of pics!!

 

Hi everyoneee
On Tuesday I met Georgie and Noy for a Seifuku X Abla coats meetup as i wrote about in my last postit was really cold that day so it was the perfect weather for my new Alba coat! we met at Dizicen, hung around, ate some junk food, and took pics!
we also drank bubble tea but since it was so cold we just went back to Dizicen
it always feels refreshing to wear seifuku! I love our seifuku meetups so much
with my new Alba coat!
i went on Stitch theme~
omw to Dizicen~ 
 w w 
I ordered Burger King
Pink flip life w w w












just chillin'





  w w 


everybody is Stitch
 is the last day of Purim, and I haven't gone to any parties yet, but maybe today ill go to a sunset party with Dubi, and I found the perfect costume with items I have in my closet! I'll be the little mermaid it's my favorite holiday tbh and there's not a chance I won't celebrate it even once

I have many more things to write about~ but ill try to post  w w

thank u for reading and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...