Friday, April 1, 2022

SweetheartYun in anime convention+ more coords from the past time~


Hi hi!!:D

 I was super busy lately with my business, a lot of things happened, also a lot of GREAT meetings!

well 2 weeks ago I had my stall in the anime convention in Jerusalem, it went well but not as I expected. it was my first time doing a stall in an anime convention and not it a fashion fair

anyway, I had fun and my stall was next to Noy's as always so it was all good~

anyway I want to thank to those who came to say hello and those who bought my art and supporting

Noy's and my stalls
closeups~

paparazzi by noy
yayy

took a break
The next stall will be in 2 weeks from now in our Dizingof center X Akipoyo gyarusa fashion fair!

the anime convention was actually a Purim event! and I also went to a party with dubi and Nofar~
I found an old red wig that I had that I actually forgot that I have and made an Ariel cosplay from the thing I had at home! I must say that I felt SO PRETTY and felt like my cosplay was so on point! couldn't believe I actually did it so easy lol

I felt like a real princess tbh w w w
top..off-brand
skirt..peach john
sneakers..call it spring
bag..off-brand
bracelet..Sweetheartyun
necklace and hair flower..off-brand

since I had a lot of meetings- I had a lot of chances to dress up! so, of course, I made a lot of cute coords~ some of the coords were for school, date with mommy and more~
let's start! w w 
outer..off-brand
short..junk food
overalls..
shoes..off-brand
hair tie..off brand

coord for a family meeting
shirt..mercari
overalls..pink latte
boots..UGG
scarf..LDS
necklace..LDS
bracelets..sweetheartyun
shushu..Disney
POINT
coord for one of the most important meetings I had!
sweatshirt..TOPSHOP
skirt..off brand
socks..FIX
boots..UGG
hat..off brand
bag..Peach john
necklace..
POINT
a coord for a sushi date with mom
dress..ZARA
boots..UGG
bag..Roco nails
coat..ALBA ROSA
shushu..sweetheartyun
mint ice cream and lemon strawberry ice cream!
another more mature coord for a meeting and a restaurant with mom
with the coat~

everything is off-brand except for the Alba rosa coat!
coord for school!
sweater..off-brand
skirt..peach John
socks..FIX
boots..UGG
hat..off-brand
shushu and necklace..Sweetheartyun
bag..peach john
POINT
Friday coord!
shirt..pink latte
jeans..TRALALA
boots..emu
hat..vence
scarf..Barbie
coat..daisy lovers
bag..peach john
accessories..off-brand
another casual coord for a meeting~
shirt..pink latte
skirt..off-brand
shoes..converse
hat..off-brand
bag..SBY
bracelets..sweetheartyun
shushu..off-brand
wedding coord~
 I love event so much and finally had a chance to wear this fancy dress
dres..off-brand from Alenbi st.
pumps..ma*rs
bag..H&M
necklace..
Today is my grandpa's 93 birthday! 

of course, he's really funny too! how can he not be? he was born on  the 1st of April
here he an impression of me w w 
and here just being funny as always

today me and mom drove  to he's hometown to pick him up and bring him to our home a celebrate with him~ we made pizza and a nice evening dinner and tomorrow morning we're gonna have a BBQ at my big brother's house

casual coord
shirt..PINK (from Georgie)
skirt..Bezalel market
boots..off-bran
bag..SBY
bracelet and necklace..

That's it~ tomorrow I'm also having a date with dubi at the evening~ still don't know what we're gonna do but I'm sure it will be fun as always
I't's really late now, and I still need to go and pick what to wear tomorrow to the BBQ!
so thank u for reading my blog. i hope I'll find the time to blog again very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...