Sunday, January 16, 2022

AKP meetup( •̀ ω •́ )✧+date with dubi(´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)


hi hi, 

last week on Tuesday i met Georgie and Noy at Dizicen like always~

we wanted to meet earlier that day but my bus was late in almost an hour

so I joined them and we went to Pull & bear and then to get something to eat, I bought Burger-king, my love then we went out to sit at so-bing for boba like always on our way out Georgie bought new boots



when we arrived at so bing, the manager was thereafter we haven't seen him in a while and he came to us and told us that he was in Korea and got cute stuff and want us to pick something as a gift since we sitting there like every week I picked super cute headphones!

they also made new strawberry cream and gave us to try and it was so so good!


 after it started to get late we went to take pic of our outfit and then each of us went to catch her bus home
Shirt..Pink latte
saloppete..TRALALA
socks..FIX
boots..off brand
bag..SBY
scarf...Barbie
hat..vence
accessories..SweetheartYun

POINT
my cuties~!
On Thursday after school dubi came to Tel-Aviv and we went again on a date like last week
I took him to a perfect burger called "the garage"~they have such a good burger!!!
we set outside and it was rainy,
so I moved t sit next to dubi when we ate and it was really nice and cozy we stayed there quite a lot, and drove back home to dubi's home I went all extra to school lol but I felt really kawaii and loved my outfit so much
shirt...pinky girls
skirt..off brand
belt..princess melody
boots..nine west
hat..lowrys farm
accessories..off brand
with coat on~ coat by Ma*rs
POINT

Also, here's today's poupee
I feel like I wanna sometimes even update more often, even tho I'm already blogging once or twice a week sometimes, do u think its enough? should I post more?
anyway, ill go now. I hope to update again very soon!

3 comments:

  1. Omg that black and white co*de, it's incredible <333 So sweet of the manager to give you gifts TuT I miss living near a bubble tea place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that u so much! i love that coord too and really wanna wear more like that!
      he is! hes always really kind to us(✿◡‿◡)
      the bubble tea is not near me btw,Tel aviv is an hour drive from my home and almost 2 in a bus~

      Delete
  2. The date co*de was lovely!!! The manager was so nice to you gals too!

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...