Monday, January 3, 2022

First post of 2022! Christmas gifts exchange and Jaffa big tree

 

First post for 2022! welcome 
I have so many things to talk aboutttt!!
 last week we had 2 meetups. one was a small meetup when it was Georgie, Noy and I, and also Tal No'ys sister joined us. we met at Sobing and had bubble tea, and then took a bus together to the big tree in Jaffa last year they went too and I couldn't come because I was at work,so I'm really happy I was able to come this time!
we also exchanged our presents, I didn't took a pic of the presents I got yet,but I loved everything!
we went back to Dizicen to take a bus because it started to get late~ I arrived with my car so it wasn't a problem, I just didn't wanted to stuck at Jaffa lol
that day wasn't cold as I expected but it was cool enough to dress cute
sweater..TRALALA

skirt..

leg warmers..Aliexpress

shoes..off brand

scarf..

scrunchie..Super pharm



 George bought he's Kve flipflops because he had hard times with he's boots

George the hobo

so pweettyyy
checking what's inside the tree
Tal took pic of us!
and moreeee




The big clock bells starting to work so I went to film it~
Presents exchange!
the gifts I got from Noy and Georgie!
Im gonna do a bit mess between posts but I also wanted to share the outfit I wore on New year eve!
we went to Orianne's birthday party since shes celebrating on 1.1~ I was SO DRUNK but had so much fun lol
base shirt..Ank rouge
dress..Delilah
boots...Yumenetebou
bag..coco
hat..off brand
accessories..Liz lisa,sweetheartyun

Dubi came to sleep over and the morning after I caught the cutest moment ever of him with my dogs, he made funny sounds but it looked like he's telling a story lol


Tomorrow I have an important meeting about my business and after I'm going with my mom to Tel Aviv I think? anyway, its gonna be a very busy day

next post about the Israeli gals seifuku meetup! stay tuned gtg now~

No comments:

Post a Comment

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...