Sunday, January 9, 2022

New slippers review!+last meetup with Georgie and Noy+Poupee girl is back!!

It's so early today for me to update ww
first, I wanted to review my new precious slippers I got from Hello slippers
I got my order and was surprised by HOW PERFECT the slippers are!
the material is very soft, the design is super adorable and they r SO COMFORTABLE! I feel like I wanna sleep in it Their customer service is really nice too, and they also put super cute cat socks as a gift. for real I am so happy with these slippers, and wanted to recommend them because they got the cutest styles on their website~ it was really hard to pick the best for me since there are so many cuties
10\10
soft and comfortable material
thick sole
special and cute designs
Fast delivery and nice customer service
a gift in order!(❁´◡`❁)

Hello Slippers






On Tuesday I met Georgie and Noy at Dizicen first we head to the puri machine to take together, and then we went to look for falafel to eat! on our way we stopped at a new second-hand store, we chatted with the seller there and she was super nice. she also gave us a ring as a small gift of kindness, it was so nice of her when we went out it was already too late for Falafel since everything was closed already, so we ate pasta! and then we went to so bing to drink boba and read a magazine
this meetup was kinda casual but so fun
I worn my new Barbie dress and fur boots, such a 2008 look! i really love this look and felt pwetty
outer..off brand
one piece..Barbie
shoes..off brand
earmuffs..Accessorize
bag..Cecil mcbee
bear charm..SweetheartYun
puripuriii
found a new friend at the secondhand store
looking for things
hii

chibi noy
mirror selfies

Something AMAZING just happened a few days ago.
 when Georgie and I started our gal journey this game, Poupee girl(RIP) changed our lives, I'm not even joking.
and someday they just shut the game down. this was a hard heartbreak for both of us, till today were talking about this game and the way it made us feel and look up to the gal life!
Last week I saw that Noy shared a story on her IG with a Poupee girl outfit avatar and I called her right away to see how she did it!
i knew few years that there's a game that is similar to my beloved poupee girl, but it was impossible to reach it, and play it as u need an admin code.  and finally, after YEARS  with the help of Noy- I was FINALLY BACK IN POUPEE GIRL. for real this was the spotlight of my life.
it took the admin few days to answer me and now I'm finally playing againnnn I cant believe its happening. for real. and now I finally can dress my avatar EXCALLY as I am irl! this is amazing, this journey I've been going through the years as a gal, and all I ever wanted is to get everything I wanted (talking about brands,and reaching looks) and finally, I can do it as I dreamed of it when I was younger.
a true dream come true. obsession mode is on!
this is my sweet avatar, if you are on Bentewee look for me and let's be friends!
Nickname-Mayumibaby
Yesterday's look
and this is her today's look
this gives me so much life and inspiration for outfits!

That's all for today, ill post about the weekend soon
Thank you for reading my blog!

5 comments:

  1. AAAAH THOSE SLIPPERS!!!! Omg I need them in my life. They look so cute and fluffy! *3* <3333 I love seeing pics of your gal meets ;; I miss you all so so much! <3333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!! get yours and well make s twin post!( •̀ ω •́ )✧
      I miss u too!its been years(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

      Delete
  2. אז קודם כל העיצוב החדש מושלםםם
    ודבר שני אני פשוט יודע שזהו זה האובססיה לפופה עכשיו תהיה נוראית
    אם אני אפספס יום אני אבכה

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. תודהההההההה אני שמח ממש
      בהצלחה לנו לחיות חיים רגילים כי איך חיינו בכלל עד הרגע הזה בלי הפופה?! אני לא מבין

      Delete
  3. Omg I love those slippers! Cho kawaii!!!!
    Your co*de is super adorable.
    Ahhhhh I never got to play Poupee when it was still around so this is exciting for me! I love how you dressed up yours~
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...