Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Seifuku meetup +shopping and new gets+new blog design and banner!

 

Soooo last week we had 2 meetups, the second meetup was on Wednesday and it was an Israeli gyaru seifuku meetup yes yes, there are lately more Gals in Israel and they all perfect and cute! i love them and so happy there's more
 so i met them all at sobig and drank boba, and after that we went to Dizicen to hang out and take puri together we also bought some stuff and danced para para~ this meetup was like fresh air
I haven't worn seifuku for so long and forgot how fun it is to go as a seifuku gang!
here's some pics from this perf meetup

dirty mirror selfiess

lol
poor Georgie









also, my makeup and uniforms
I can't wait for the next meetups, I wonder what theme will be next
Yesterday I had a very important meet about my business and thing starting to get shape.
after the meet I went with my mom to Tell aviv, it was kinda cold yesterday and it was supposed to be rainy,but lucky us,the weather was kinda fun to go around between shops and markets
My coord from yesterday
shirt..TRALALA
skirt..i forgot lol
boots..off brand
hat..off brand
bag..off brand
I also put a pink coat with it but forgot to take a photo

my dearling
and nowwww
for the big shopping I did lately,presents I got and a haul from Mercari that I got last week
new socks I got lately

my Xmas gift from Georgie, she bought me the forth socks in the collection ww
my cute xmas gift from Noy! she made everything,so cute
My haul from Mercari! what we got here?
perfect Barbie dress
perfect Barbie scarf! i need more scarfs ASAP
Junk food Care bear T
Cute bag by coco
off brand engineer boots FINALLY
fur boots!!!! i dreamed about this kind of boots!
i swear this winter im getting everything I wanted, talking about shoes especially
what I got yesterday with mom!
i usually not posting undies BUT EXCUSE ME. these r perfect it reminds me cocolulu
a red item?? me?? can u believe it?
its a super cute sweater dress!
classic poncho yayy
Yesterday I decided to change my banner, and tried to draw myself, it took me few hours, and I did kind of a self portrait on Ai, I'm VERY satisfied with my results and couldn't believe how fun it will be for me to draw a human-like draw, I haven't draw humans or all kind of things I think since school, only did doodles~ so it was hard but worth it! 
I also made it as my signature and now ill use this avatar more often,im happy

what do you thing about my new banner and background?

Ill go get ready now, im going to meet Georgie and Noy soon at Dizicengot a real cute outfit today ne, its 2008 ~see u next post!

4 comments:

  1. Your new banner is super cute!! I love the portrait <3 and your gets aaa *0* I can't wait to see how you'll wear everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u sm!!
      i cant wait to wear everything too!!
      promise ill post it( •̀ ω •́ )✧

      Delete
  2. Meets look so fun!!!
    OMG your gets <3 The fur boots <3 <3 The llama dres <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. our meetups always fun!
      this haul was perf i swear everything arrived perfectly!(*^▽^*)

      Delete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...