Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Noichi's small birthday meetup +JSG trinning with Noichi and Piyo+new getsヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

 


Hi hi~ im back from my vacation with Dubi   I'll post about a vacation at another time since it's gonna be 2 huge posts w w
last week we celebrated Noichi's birthday in a small meetup! we went to Or Shpints bakery like last year~ it was very refreshing and fun even tho it was short i had to get back home kinda early to pack for my vacay~
here's my outfit for the birthday meetup
dress..
hoodie..
shoes..yumetenbou
accessories..sweetheartyun, off-brand

at the metsion

Or Shpitz's bakery is so nice and princessy


what we've ordered
yayy

after that we went back to dizicen to look at this month's trends
Yesterday we met and went to a food event in the Mashbir bar~ we all wore our JSG dresses and did a trinning! looked a lil bit like the Powerpuff Girls w w w
the theme for my look was zebra and dots..
dress..JSG
boots...off brand
bag..off brand
hat..off brand
accessories.. second-hand shops,LDS
snapp

 before we visited at NCligo's studio to check my belly button for a piercing
 maybe I'll do it in winter and after that, we took a bus 
with Noichi
chatting
be aware of the AKP

Noicihi's nails has all the colors of our dresses w w w
 also, we all have dots on our nails rn! but i need to do my nails asap tbh w w
on our way to eat
what I've ordered!
and we met Loni the chef's girlfriend who invited us to this event!
some cute snaps



before we went home noichi had to take her lenses out so..paparazzi w w 

aaaannnd also i got new gets from mercari just right before my vacation so here it is!


it was a long at first sight i swear
ANAP pink leopard tank
the amazing JSG dress u already see w w

super cute bikini set! I changed the panties that arrived with them cus my お尻 too big 4 them i guess w w w w but look how cuteeee
it also has some glitter in the fabric! love it SO MUCH
i'll go now to work~ got like 25367722 things to do. thank you for reading my blog

2 comments:

  1. היה כיףףףף וכבר בא לי להפגש שוף

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every fit, but the JSG twinning is goaaalsss I love you gals <3

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...