Friday, May 26, 2023

Beach date with Noichi+GREAT news

 


Last Monday i went to the beach in Tel Aviv with Noichiwe first went to Pastel Junkiez cus i wanted to check about work there and then we went to the beach. it was super windy so we went kinda early than we meant~ stopped at so bing for boba and then i had to get back home earlier cus i went to celebrate with my family. u know what we celebrated? MY MOM BEAT CANCER!!!! shes clean!! we r SO happy and also so relieved.
this is behind us and I'm so happy for her, and also for us as a family.
it was such an intense and emotional day for me, really, cus all of this also i got the job at Pastel the day after i kinda started my first shift ~ so everything now is amazingly fun and the whole week was super fun and super busy w w 
on my way to meet Noichi

we arrived!!
dress..Alba Rosa
bangle bracelet..Liz lisa
hat..Liz lisa
bikini..Alba rosa
some photos~~finally wore my Alba Rosa bikini!!


with Noichi
also my new nails! i really love this design~
I'll go now to make my bag for the weekend and also gonna get ready for a party! so thank u for reading and see u next post byebyeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...