Monday, May 29, 2023

My Lulu angel 2010-2023

28.5.2023

 Yesterday my sweet baby dog Lulu passed away.

we brought her home 13 years ago when she was 2 months old and weighed only 800g. so tiny, smaller than a bag of sugar that you buy at the supermarket.

she was the sweetest soul, the most calm and cute dog ever stepped on this planet. i swear, you would have loved her so much like i did and still do. my precious baby..

since she's a Pekingese breed and lived with a pack, throughout her life, she got problems with her eyes, scratches, and sometimes just that she's getting old..we took her to the vet every time and treated her.

Lately, she started to lose her sight..turning blind at the age of 13..we separated her from the pack and move her to live inside the house with us so we could help her find her ways. i took her to the vet cus something was off with her eye and they said that it was an infection and gave me eyedrops for her. we treated her eye and overall she was super happy, ate well and got a lot of kisses and treats. we took her again to see the vet since the eye wasn't looking like its getting better..they told us that something is wrong we have 2 options, or to do a medical procedure we will be needed to put eye drops in her eye for the rest of her life, or to do a surgery that might save her eyesight in 65%. of course we took the second option, we want to give her the best life we could..we took her to do all the check that needed for her surgery and she passed them all.

yesterday while i was at work my mom did a bath to her, dry her and also put some nice perfume on her so she will feel nice and clean.

they give her the anesthetics while my mom still held her and she went inside the clinic.

Mom went to the mall to spend time while Lulu was inside, we talked and she told me she was nervous..she bought her a nice bed so she could rest and recover when she wake up.

my mom told me the surgery succeeded and they trying now to wake her up..she took her last breath in my mom's arms..they tried to do CPR on her but it was too late..her small heart didn't stand the anesthetics..

my mom called me crying and i just couldn't believe it, barely standing on my feet and on the edge of getting a panic attack at work

i rushed home as mom brought her so we could say goodbye.

daniel picked me up and we drove home..when i entered she lay in her new bed, cover with a towel..looking asleep like a lil angel..so soft and cute, almost like she was about to open her eyes and jump on me. but i just can imagine if it was true..

we buried her next home,so she is still close to us and we can visit her grave...

i miss my baby so much, she's so missed already. we were so lucky and grateful to have her in our family for 13 years. my angel Lulu, i know that we did everything we could and she at least not suffering.

my baby... I'm heartbroken. we all are.

Thank you. I'm grateful for the memories we made together. I love you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...