Thursday, June 22, 2023

Meetups and new gets ~


Hi

i know ive been gone for a while and didn't blog, it took me some time to understand how im gonna make a post after i wrote about my baby Luli..it was hard for me to enter the blog each time i wanted to post+ my weeks started to get much busier so i also didn't have much time either. i thought it would be good just to start, so i wanted to do a quick brief on everything

2 weeks ago, I met Georgie and Noichi for our weekly meetup, they came to Patel Junkies to meet me after my shift and to fix Georgie's hair~ of course we helped and the whole store smelled like a hair salon w w we went to try the mochi ice cream place and the match mochi is SO GOOD! Georgie also brought presents she got for us in Paris  we went to Alenby after the mochi to look for cute gets

shirt..mkr

shorts..tralala

boots..off brand

bag..off brand

shushu..

bracelet..off brand


AKP hair salon for ur service w w

present from georgie

yoink

mochi time!

sea turtle

i totally went :< in this pic

on Friday I went with Noichi at Givon market and it was THE HOTTEST DAY EVER. Or also joined us and fr this was just so hot that day that the whole market was empty! we found some cute gets and ate sushi at Onami~

shirt..alenbyshorts..bershka

bag..XOXO

belt..garula

atsu..kiss me

bracelet..flea market

glasses..love boat

necklace..gift

here's a bit from recent gets i got
new bra!
point

from Japan~

point
Playboy~

2 new belts~
sword fish denim

how cute is the fact its pink!

the gift from Georgie

new kiss me atsu

sequin zebra party cami! look how cute!!
new bikini~

also, Jay came to visit from Japan and got all AKP the last   merch!! love it SO MUCH thank u

Jayjay
i also bought from Jay this ice Gloomy bear plushy! it's so hard to get Gloomy bear merch~


 that's all for now~ i think ill post again tomorrow nd hope to post more often now~
thank u for reading and see u next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...