Saturday, April 22, 2023

AKP X Dizicen jfashion event + date with Noyヾ(•ω•`)o


hi everyoneヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノas usual I'm posting in delay since this event was last month w w but its better late than never ne?
we did our jfashion event as usual with Dizicen,
 i came early to manage everything and place my booth the event was great and i met so many friends i realy loved my coord and felt like a princess~
hoodie dress..Deary
bag..pinky girls
shoes..yumetenbou
bow..Princess melody
roses..claire's
accessories..SweetheartYun

also loved my makeup that day sm

Georgie working in her booth
also Noy
Nyapii
took pictures on my SweetheartYun sakura background

met Adi!! i was so happy to see her, she's a new Gal<3
え? 何だ これ? someone left he's Jahnoon meal at the toilet
selfie with noy,georgie,angel and adi!

the event was super fun!
from some reason on Friday morning, i woke up REALY early even tho i was super tired after the event~ but, I alrady was awake so i thought it would be a nice idea to meet a friend!
i asked Noy if she's available and we went together to Givon market I found a zebra bag that i think i already posted a pic of it honestly w wand also a Star of David charm finally! and its in pink AND made out of silver! couldn't be better i swear we went to eat sushi at Onami after, and it was taty as usual and fun. then we went to take buses cus Friday is a short day.
sweater..off brand
underneath top..skinny lip
shorts..off brand
boots..off brand
coat..Alba rosa
bag..off brand
necklace..a gift

2 cool 4 u babe

 and hair!! put my new wig w w 
at Givon market
paparazzi~
now im going to sleep, ill try to post again this week, tomorrow im taking my dogs to the hairdresser to get treatment and haircut! finally it's about time now that the weather is not too cold and also at the evening it's Angel's birthday party at karaoke! im sure it will be fun~
for now, thank u for reading! good night

No comments:

Post a Comment

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...