Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Independence day! Happy 75th birthday to Israelヾ(•ω•`)o

 

It's so late and tomorrow I have a long day at the booth but! feeling like blogging real quick w w
Today was Independence Day! Happy birthday Israel my beautiful country!
On Independence Day we went to eat hot dogs and sweet candy and also watch the shows~
we saw fireworks and fight with a colorful spray too w w 

Dubi walked after losing in the fight since i got 2 sprays and saved one till the end w w w
today when we went to a BBQ with friends!
that's all 4 now, I gtg to sleep~ i wanna post more so maybe ill make another post tomorrow~

1 comment:

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...