Monday, April 17, 2023

Katia's birthdayo((>ω< ))o AKP X Yaya post

funny that I'm posting about Katia's birthday and this week we're gonna celebrate Noy's birthday w w how fast time passes ~
we went met at Dizicen, some got ready together and some care ready from home. the theme was seifuku each of us bought something to eat and then we went off to karaoke!

the whole look i bought in Donki when i was in Japan in 2017
Noy and Georgie doing their makeup at macdo
point of Yam and Keren
paparazzi

Keren and Noy showing how much their shorts next to loose socks w w

cute Katia with her tasty birthday cake!

some pics of me cus i looked cute




actually, I wanna keep posting but it will be too much for one post w w
i'll post again this week~
for now, i gtg now to make some jewelry for my booth
have a nice evening and see you next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...