Tuesday, April 11, 2023

huge haul post and few coordsヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ


and again i haven't posted in a while w w~ i do have alot to share but I just wanna dump here a huge haul from the last month and a half w w
VS set!
look at the キラキラ
Juicy couture set that fits SO GOOD and i can't stop wearing w
closeup~more キラキラ
finds at the thrift shop in my city!

Juicy sweatshirt

and another one w~
super cute scarf and bungle bracelet
PinkXzebra bag(′д` )…彡…彡 This bag is the love of my life fr

its my boom rn btw w w~

closeup!! and of course, more キラキラ!!

cute leopard T i bought for rly cheap at the store next my home
2 cute tops by skinny lip i bought from Georgie
new バービーwig!
another zebra bag by XOXO

can't get enough and if I have pink why would I also get blue w w w

mini fantasy perfume 30ml for travel\carry with me
super cute and was HARD to find!! zebra bangle(´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)
new seifuku bow
another leopard long T from ANAP

and here are some casual recent coords just to share them~


camisole..Tralala
skirt..liz lisa
hoodie..sugar gloss
bag..off brand
accessories..sweetheartYun
flipflops..Eilat

shirt..Twisted heart
skirt..pink flamingo
sweater..off brand
boots..emu
bag..Juicy Couture
accessories..off brand
hat..LDS

T..Barbie
sweatshirt..Juicy Couture
jeans..Tralala
shoes..Adidas
hat..playboy
bag..off brand
sunglasses\accessories..off brand

I have so many things to do, and i feel so lazy cus i caught a cold o(一︿一+)o The weather changing a lil bit and im done. hate it..anyway, maybe i'll go rest a lil~thank u for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...