Monday, February 27, 2023

Makeup tutorial and new nailヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ


I wanted to show you my recent nails and alsooo since a lot of ppl asked me on IG to do a makeup tutorial, i finally did
the tutorial i did is my go-to makeup, the one that I do if I'm in a rush or I wanna something cleaner and a bit セクシー for a night out w
1. Put a base cream color in the inner corner of the eye, and on top of it cream eyeshadow also in cream\pearl tones.
2. Blend it all together, you can add on top of it glitter\ or shimmer in the same tones as well to make it bright
3. Use brown eyeshadow to blend from the eye's outside area and blend it until the middle of the eye looks mixed well. I'm using bronzer to do this part to make it more natural tones~
4. put black eyeliner and make the liner a bit low\stright. don't make it a "cat-eye" look
put a long-lasting black pencil in the upper line of the eye to make the tube more complete with the eyeliner and of course mascara.
5. put spiky lashes and another layer of mascara on the lower lashes.
I'm also putting a black pencil in the inner line of my eye to make like small  "frame"
Don't forget to put on lenses
For lipstick, I'm mixing M.A.C lipsticks
 nude shade: Myth
pink shade: Saint Germain
for blush, I used Pink flamingo shade by Candy Doll
and here's the final results! tell me what u thing
here are my new nails i did recently ~ went on PinxX purple this time w w
love the results sm 
Im gonna help my mom make dinner cus my big brother, my sister-in-law,
and my niece r coming over for lunch Thank u for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tutorial, it's super cute *A* and your nails are the prettiest, I love the icecream deco!!

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...