Monday, February 20, 2023

date with mom and more..~(✿◡‿◡)

 


 Last week on Vlentine's day i had a date with mom after a long time~ we drove to Jaffa's flea market and ate hummus mom bought me a beautiful heart ring we found a lot of junk and also treasures w w~
yum~

at Valentine's day eve dubi arrived at my place and we both were tired to go out so we decided to do a homemade pizza together and watched a movie together~ we watched the movie "Fresh" so if ur into psycho movies i recommend this movie! loved it sm

when i was on a date with mom i also got new skin care and new VS body lotions! i wanted new lotions for so long~ cus all my lotions were already old and it's been a while since i got new ones w w

about skin care, since i study cosmetics i have a diploma even tho I'm not working in it and it gave me the privilege to get really good cosmetics and skin care for very good prices so i went with mom to get skin cares for both of us, and I started to use much more moisturizing creams for my skin~ I'm really happy about what i got!


my new VS lotions
new skin care!
also, these cute PJ pants from Rosh Haayin market~
bought it a while ago and haven't posted it yet w w
 FINALLY, I hung the accessories organizer that I thrifted and started to fill it! I'm so in love with the results and it fits my room's aesthetic sm
on Saturday me and dubi went to the cyclamen forest next to my home~
it was super pretty but there were too many ppl there since it was Saturday w w we just walked there a bit and then went to find a nice spot to relax and sunbathe since it was such nice weather! i brought hummus yes, again w w and we just enjoy each other company~ later we went to Dubi's home and watched You season 4!
look how pretty!


today were also have our weekly date but i still don't know what we're gonna do~ maybe go out maybe stay home 
anyway, I'm going now~
Thank u for reading my blog and see u next post

No comments:

Post a Comment

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...