Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Valentine's Day fair


Happy Valentine's day everyone! im still not sure what we're gonna do, maybe we'll make a homemade pizza together or maybe we'll go to a movie..oh well, for sure it will be fun! i miss dubi sm.. he's working so hard lately that i can barely see him at least today i will!!

last week i had a booth at the Valentine's Day fair at dizicen as i mention in my previous post~

a lot of friends came by and it was super fun!

Georgie and Noy also came to hang out with me while working and I'm very grateful for it

on Thursday i went after the fair to hang out a bit with Georgie and not so I was so exhausted the next day w w but was worth it cus i missed them
dress..Delilah
shirt..Ank rouge
outer..off brand
socks..fix
boots..ugg
hat..LDS
bag..Juicy Couture
necklace..Liz Lisa
my beautiful booth

Valentin's day packages!


Georgie took pic of me before she arrived w w
yay!
fixing my makeup~
AKP trio~ i miss Innu:<
Look for day #2!
sweatshirt..SweetheartYun
skirt..samantha vega
boots..Tess terrier
bag..peach john
socks..off brand
scarf..off brand
earmuffs..off brand
bracelets..sweetheartyun

also on Saturday i had a very tasty date with dubi!
we went to eat sushi at a new place we discover really next to us, we tried to go there before but it was close cus they r working only on weekends~
it was a bit pricy but SO GOOD!! can't wait to go there again!

started to do small comics on everyday life event of Yun and Jun! you can check it out and read on my Instagram

I'm going now~ have many things to do till our date! hope everyone have a wonderful Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...