Monday, December 26, 2022

Merry Christmas! family vacay and a night at Ramon Cratero((>ω< ))o


メリクリ!
 i was so so busy this month with so many eventsss
 since the last post i did 2 S.H.Yun stalls at the mall, we also had a J-fashion fair again!
so this 2 and half weeks were super intense in making accessories and everything for the coming events and our family vacay w w but first before I start hope everyone had a lovely holiday! this year i made my tree just pink and princessy
2 weeks ago I had a booth at the mall, and after i finished i drove to dubi's place on Friday we organized everything and went with our friends to Ramon Crater to watch falling stars it was so cold and after wi finish placing our tent and everything we lay down to watch the stars, and it was AMAZING
we made some dinner we all fell asleep under the starry night~we woke up kinda late and i don't know how we manage to sleep for so long since at dessert it started getting hot so early and u just CANT sleep for a long w w we made breakfast and stayed for a lil more, after a while we took off, dubi and I drove to Eilat and our friends went back home, it was our first stop in our vacay fr

this is how our small camp looked like
on our way, we stoped at a viewpoint and met this dude
making dinner together w w
watching falling stars!
chef yuyu

In Eilat, we stayed at a hostel for 1 night and the day after we moved to a hotel with my family when they arrived it was our first family vacay with my niece Emma and daniel

we watched the FIFA world cup at the first night and the next day went to the Eilat underwater observatory together~


we also just hang together, went to the mall and just enjoy each other company w w

Emma and i turned even more besties i love this baby so much she's my angel so glad i had the chance to have some quality time with everyone~ dubi and I also had a nice date on our last night and we fill the hot tub we had in our room and watched the stars as it was outfide~ it was so relaxing and nice the next day we stayed with my family and went to the mall, on the afternoon we just had to take off because we had a long drive home but anyways i love road trips cus we usually have the best conversations there~ i really believe that a car is one of the best places for chats tbh, the deepest convos r happening when ur driving

the view from our hotel room

i could see my mom from our room w w

our room!
we played with Emma at the children's place
Shaked and I took Emma to the Eilat promenade kid's choo train together while the ret watched the FIFA
makeup at the observatory!
btw Emma LOVES sea turtles, just like her auntie w w w
my boo

tried to take selfie with see creatures


my sweet little angel

this family vacation was so fun, I'm so happy we did it

also gets from Eilat!

got this cute sports top and キラキラ flipflops!
I want to post about more meetups and also our fashion fair, ill try to post it soon as now I'm freer w w
tomorrow I'm meeting Georgie and Noy and we're going to the big tree in old Jaffa.
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, and hope to make the last post before 2023 w w 

No comments:

Post a Comment

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...