Saturday, December 3, 2022

last week's meetup and date with dubiヾ(•ω•`)o



So many things happened o((>ω< ))o

we had a meetup last week, i went from Dubi's apartment in Tel Aviv to meet Noy Georgie and Tal at Dizicen

i wore my new VS pants and overall, the look that i wore was one of my favs!!

I bought Chirashi dish and we set to eat and chat, we also went to some few stores and the supermarket to get snacks w w 

Noy brought me the birthday present she got for me and its PERFECT

and also a sweatshirt that we ordered together w w 

sweatshirt..A&F
shirt..mish mash
pants..VS pink
boots..UGG
hat..Playboy
bag..Peach john
scarf..off brand
accessories..Liz lisa, sweetheartYun
at the supermarket
Georgie's rilakkuma looked so cute w w

The bag from not and the sweatshirt we ordered together w w
Thank u noy i love it so much (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)

snacks!!
at the metzion
i changed to the playboy bag not bought me since it was so huge w w 

paparazzi w w

On Saturday i went on a ramen date with Dubi

we went to Men ten ten and it was delicious w w 

my booooo


Now dubi is at my house and we're gonna eat breakfast and do something together w w maybe we'll go to Tel Aviv too~
I'll post again this week (✿◡‿◡)
thank u for reading

1 comment:

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...