Monday, December 5, 2022

HUGE thrift + mercari haul

 
Hiiiiiiiii
another post
I bought ALOT lately at thrift shops and also the lost mercari package finally arrived
Im so happy cus it was supposed to be in 10 days and it took almost 2 months!! so I'm glad it's here so ill just start with the most amazing gets i found at a new thrift shop i found in my closest city w w i cant even stat to explain how many perfect things they sell there, a lot of 00' goods, which helping me making my dream room and a lot of cute pieces too!
Let's start with room boom! i found this DREAMY fur mirror and fur lamp! can u believe it?! and it was soooo cheap i screamed inside me when i found it
what the lamp looks likeヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ
Found this 00' pillows!! i can't with everything. love it so much!(ugly crying)

EXCUSE ME?? this Honey plush!! from sad Sam & Honey,
i had one when i was younger and i donated it and regretted it till this day!! I'm so happy i found oneஇ௰இ
and some clothes!
super cute green X pink scarf cus why notヾ(•ω•`)o
Super cute satin Hello kitty bag!
00' Honigman denim
adorable girls dress and if fits me as a perfect tunic!(●ˇ∀ˇ●)
PERFECT Nici flip phone case
Bebe denim jacket that is also secondhand but from Givon maekrt~
the cute Playboy sweatshirt i ordered with Noy
my birthday present from Noylove it alot

and now some Mercari gets!
This dress!!! i was trying to get it in pink for over a year but couldn't get it. at the end, i found it in black but tbh its not fits as i imagine it will, its still cute tho but more like a tunic than a dress
Adorable pink dalmatian dress! it was a self gift for my birthday w w 
this is..well, i ordered a TOTALLY different shirt and the seller sent this. it kinda sucks cus i wanted the other shirt sooo bad, but at least it fits and look cute so I'm kinda fine with it. even tho its still very odd that it happened
Cute LDS hat
the perfect Tee ever i swear it fits so perfectly and also the whole print is glitter!
point
I also did my nails today and went with mom on a $store shopping w w but ill post it next time cus I'm really tired so ill go to sleep soon i guess

Thank you for reading my blog! 

2 comments:

  1. הכל פשוט מושלם! מחכה לראות אותך עושה אאוטפיטים מושלמים גם♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a big haul Mayuuu! I love it, it's all so pink! 😍
    Btw, what shopping service did you use for mercari? I used Jpshopping and I am really disappointed cuz I bought a lot through them, but my last package had 3 items that they didn't even bother to check if they were OK comparing to the original mercari post... Basically they got sent a diff thing & they never complained about it to Mercari!!! I started taking screenshots just to be sure, but they don't bother to check when the package arrives in their warehouse... So disappointing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...