Thursday, December 9, 2021

Anime convention~2 dates with mommy

Hi everyone, how have you been? it's finally really cold to dress cute in Israel! I've been waiting for this weather for a while now since I have so many cute winter outfits!
 I'm going to start my course, I'm starting NLP today and am really excited about this!
i must share with you that this whole week started in a very good sign, the convention was on Sunday, it was VERY busy but so much fun my stand was next to Noy's and we enjoyed together, helped each other if needed. I had so many customers that came through my IG and also remembered me from the last events, it was super exciting that people started to recognize and look for my characters. it warms my heart and if some of you reading here, thank you so much for visiting me and supporting
Noy and I were SO BUSY that we didn't even take pics,My mom also came to say hello since she was in Tel Aviv with her friends, they came to support and it was the first time my mom seen my stall,it wasn't looked on its best since a lot of accessories were sold and the stall started to look empty
after a while my mom and her friends left and Georgie arrived after work, and when we finished closing the stalls we went to rest and drink boba together at so bing as usual.
the way back was really hard for me since I woke up at 5:30am and barely had slept the night before.
I arrived really late home.  the whole day was worth any minute and I'm happy.can't wait for the next convention!
here's the good pics I have from the convention, I don't have a proper outfit but u can guess it
Lol
my beautiful stall

I also sold second hand gyaru brands
paparazzi by noy
my pitzi
and a pic of Georgie when she went to her bus station~she looked like a prince from afar
on Monday I went with my mom to a test, and Georgie told me about a nice street in the city she lives in which was really close, and mom and I wanted to hang out together so we went to that street. we bought really nice things, met nice old ladies with super adorable dogs that were saved from abuse and shelters, and we finished our day with a soup date I missed soups on winter so muchhhh
at eve Daniel came to visit and I made us onigiri for dinner we watched Kiki's delivery service! I forgot how cute this movie is! unfortunate he couldn't stay over so since we were both really tired and it was really late he drove back home

I wore something casual since the test was in a religious area
shirt..TRALALA
jeans..TRALALA
shoes..off brand
hat..vence exchange
bag..SBY
accessories...SweetheartYun

these ADORABLE babies who were saved and now living a happy,safe life

yummy
and beautiful mommy~
also, here's what I bought
super cute boots!
this fluffy hat, like I don't have enough hats already

on Tuesday I had a very important meeting for my business, It's still a secret but it's gonna be something very special. the meeting was really good and I'm super excited about what is about to come after the meetup I went with my mom to have a toast and eat, and all this day was so overwhelmed that I fell asleep when I arrived lol. guess I needed it since the past days were really long and full of things to do.
at the eve I went to Daniel's home so we can sleep together and work together the day after we both really busy lately with work so its hard to catch time together through the week, so even if it just to sleep together it worth everything

My outfit for the meeting
sweater..Bezalel market
skirt..pink mix
scarf..Accessorize
shoes..off brand
hat..off brand
bag...Cecil Mcbee

bonus pic!
felt cute
burgerrr

I got a package yesterday from mercari with super cute things!
i really wanna show u guys but I think ill keep it for the next post
I always feels that it doesn't matter how much im trying to catch up  and update , there's always gonna be such long post since a lot of things happening every week lol but that good I supposed. ill try my best even more
Thats all for now, i have a lot to do till i need to get ready for my first class wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Your stuff is the cutest! I wish I could attend the same cons only to get them!

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...