Sunday, December 12, 2021

Mercari haulヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ+ Weekend

 
Hows everyone last week i got my package from Mercari after A WHILE.

it was supposed to arrive BEFORE the convention but they decided to do some very upsetting changes just before without any announcement. they kept my package for over 2 weeks even tho I paid for FedEx! it was really unfair but FINALLY, it arrived and now I'm happy I really hope it won't happen the same way with my packages in the future even tho I talked to Georgie and she told me that they change something? I'm not sure how its gonna be from now on anyway, lets see what r

 towel fabric skirt
TRALALA basic shirt, it arrived new with tags, and the pattern is so glittery IRL!
Pink latte PERFECT tee
2 pompom hats by VENCE
Delilah dress 
it's hard to see but it's not in the best condition. it was really cheap tho and I will try to fix what is needed. their items are really rare and it was a really expensive brand! I'm really happy I got a dress by Delilah and look at this cute pattern too!
ok this is the PERFECT coat ever, I'm truly in love with it since the color combination is EVERYTHING
Back~

On Friday I went with my mom to visit grandpa, I missed him a lot and my uncle joined us with his wife and my cousin too we went to a restaurant together, which I really like when we go to my grandpa's city we stayed till afternoon and mom and I got back home and I went to sleep at Daniel's home
shirt..TRALALA
shorts..Snidel
vest..off brand
hat..VENCE
bag..Pinky girls
shoes..off brand
accessories..Sweetheartyun, Liz lisa

I'm blessed
my grandpa is cooler than yours

with mommy
On Saturday I went with Daniel to meet friends,we just picked a nature spot with a beautiful view and chatted for few hours 
The weather was perfect! when it got colder me and Romy went to bring our coats and walk a lil to see check the area, we found a really good spots for picks which was nice when it started to get darker we all went to eat ice cream and split each to it own way
It was a very relaxing weekend


Tomorrow I'm meeting Noy and Georgie at Tel Aviv! i miss them alreadyyyy
its been a week since our last meetup after the convention
I still didn't picked an outfit, so I better do it now cus I still got a lot to do before our meetup tomorrow!
Thank u for ready my blog, see u next post

2 comments:

  1. These are all so cute! I've been looking for one Delilah dress for so long but can never find it :( Congrats on your finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u dear!! i think ive seen few more items there! i found this dress by mistake adn didnt knew its by Delilah at first!
      i hope youll find something too(✿◡‿◡)

      Delete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...