Thursday, December 2, 2021

Visiting IKEA and more coords~


 A few days ago i met No y at Tel-aviv and we went to get stuff for our stands on Sunday at the anime convention after that we went back to Dizicen to meet Georgie and ate pizza together, as usual, went right after to drink boba at so bing. we all were kinda tired this day since we had a long day before the meet so we didn't really took any photos or stayed too late
dress..TRALALA
jacket..off brand
shoes..off brand
bag..SBY
shushu...Sweetheartyun
bracelet...off brand
the day after I went with my mom and lil brother to IKEA
i haven't been there for YEARS I needed a clothes stand also for the convention and my little brother needed a new table so we just decided to go together~
it was really nice and I love the designs there, when I was younger I really loved going there and it looked so much bigger than it actually it lol.
Shirt..off-brand
salopettes..Pinky girls
boots..UGG
hat..Emiria wiz
bag..Pinky girls
accessories..off brand
plush on bag..Sweetheartyun

i took some pics in IKEA

me and my beautiful mom
also got a new friend
so cute
excuse me, sir? you cant sleep here
cute babies

funny how all of us dressed in black and white that day without noticing lol
waiting in line patiently to pay

after Ikea we went to visit a family member that lives near and we head home.
i was so tired so i slept the whole way home because i went out again to a bar later that eve with Lior and Orianne we had a really good time and i went back to Daniel's home because i both really busy with work in every day so at least we sleep sometimes together and working next to each other,like now ,I'm still at he's home
coat..off brand (new coat from central station)
sweater..off brand
skirt..
shoes..UGG
hat..off brand
accessories..Sweetheartyun

POINT
That's it for now, I'm really excited about the convention on Sunday and home it will go well, I made a lot of new accessories too!
Thank you for reading my blog, see you next post

1 comment:

  1. We used to have a massive ikea nearby but that closed down, and the closest one is now like... an hour or so away ;; I miss it sm!

    Also I absolutely ADORE your second outfit <33333

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...