Tuesday, June 16, 2020

spontanic friends meetup+alot of beach+new nails



How have u guys been?
im trying to update as much as i can when i have enough things to post about,cus this is actually my mom's laptop so im using it from time to time so  2 weeks ago i met my gals for a spontanic meet up~ they actually meeting today too but im working tho since i didnt worked that day i arrived really fast to Tel aviv and we just hang out and went to Alenbi st. which i really love after we went to drink bubble tea and went to our homes i actually didnt really took pics in this meetup from some reason but oh well,next time ill take more
 Shirt...Zara kids
Overall...FOX
shoes...Converse
Micky bag...mercari
Bag...Topten
Accessories...Hand made,bruriya,Disney store
 
bubble tea matcha

As i wrote,i went to the beach alot lately,and im just livin the good happy life,it makes me feel so relaxed and free,just love the feeling
i also want to introduce my Plumeria babies that blooming for me every summer in my yard
 i also have a pink plumeria but shes a bit shy and slow so it took her few more days to start bloom and few days ago shes started im super happy and putting alot of effort on them cus this is my favorite flowers and im happy that i have it in my yard
took this pic of the white plumeria last week,now she blooming even more
this is the first flower this summer of my pink babyyyy so fresh and beautiful
on thursday i met my friend Orr,AKA Guliver~one of my best friends
we met at the army 5 years ago and since then were really close,and from time to time we meet to catch up on a yummy food,its really hard to meet cus he study alot~but we trying to do it at least once a month or twoi love our meetups we talk about everything and having so much in common,everytime we meet when were about to gohome we sitting at the train paking and talk for more 3 hours lol why it always happening like its never enough time for us
 Shirt...FOX
Skirt...WC
Shoes...Converse
Bag...Boutique shop
Accessories...bruriya,random shops,okinawa
 what we ordered at our fav place
 and my main
 on friday i went to a bar with my friends,and it felt really nice,even tho im more a party person sometimes it nice to just sit and chill,but what really interesting is that we desided to go to one of my fav beach on saturday morning
got tanned even moreon saturday eve Luli and I worked and we went after work to celcbrate Ron's birthday
Top...fix30
Skirt...TFS
Shoes...Ma*rs
Bag...TFS
Accesories...Ebay

Saturday morning at my happy place




and u wanna hear something even more funon sunday Luli and I had a day off and can u guess where we went to he beach again!! this time we went to chill and Bambo village 
and oh man that was the best decision EVER the beach was all clear from ppl,the sea was super clear and beautiul~~
we took alot of beautiful pics,enjoy good sider and fruits and just had the best time of our life lol
this is the way to start the weekwhen it started to get cold and we started to be hungry,we went to eat sushi at Mojo,and Dan joined us for dinner,and after that we went to the mall to drink something hot and do some shopping
it was one of the best days ever,i arrived home super tired but super happy











yesterday i had another day off and my mom feeling much better and i promised her we'll have a fun day together at Tel aviv like we used to do,so we had time and after her physiotherapy i went to get my nails done and we drove to Tel aviv to eat at her fav place we were abit tired cus we woke up ealy and did walkes since morning but we travel abit on Alenbi st and i got myself new hatsuzokos for summersuper happy about it tho~
and of course we went to sobing to eat korean desserteverytime were going to Tel aviv we have like a specific route that we do and enjoy so just had good time together
 
got another one..but i didnt really took a normal pics yet lol

casual Malibu barbie

 i have so many things and good days to post about everytime lol thank u so much for keep reading my shit now im gonna get ready for work(finally)
see u next post~


2 comments:

  1. איזה מושלם האאוטפיט עם החולצת מיקי והחצאית המנומרת!!! וגם התמונות מהים👌👌👌 מוצלם

    ReplyDelete
  2. נו מה יהיה שאתה כזה יפה??!!!!!
    איזה כיף שעדכנת
    (´;ω;`)
    אני שמח שאתה נהנה מכל רגע!
    מקווה שנפגש בקרוב
    ♪(o=゜▽゜)人(゜▽゜=o)♪

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...