Wednesday, June 10, 2020

AKP meetsups,braces off!!!


Hihiiii since last post alot of things happend,well~ alot of meetups happend 
i have plenty of time to do whatvere i want and to take care and take mom anywhere she needs,and she feels much much beter btw! im so happy
i also started to decortae my room and change it again after a long tme and i'l made a post about it maybe next time,but im inlove with my new decoration
since i have alot of time im having fun and inviting friends to the pool all the time,and Luli and i did a spontanic pool date whitch was super fun and refreshing I also bought this super cute watermellon drinking jar especially for pool days~
look how cute it looks
lately my car gving me hard time thoso i had to check on it and fix the problems since its my actual feet i MUST keep it in good shape tho~so i took it with my mom to the car garage and we had like plenty of time so we went to eat and did some shopping at Daiso for my room and also got stuff for my car
 Top...random shop
Runners...Delta
Shoes...Adidas
Accessories...handmade
home
 


Last week i had the chance to meet my gyarusa twice its like a super big deal since most of the time im not able to come or something always happening with work tho
so we met a Dizi as always,our Shibuya109 since i came with my car we had plenty of time together and we just hang together and ate Burger king and stuff and did puri
also Noy made an AKP friendship necklaces
i stayed till everyone had to go~its not happening that much tho
now pics spammmm

 Shirt...Pull&bear
Shorts...Pull&bear
Shoes...Adidas
Bag...Primark
Acessories....handmade,secondhand,random shops



 my Emipuk~~
 CHO=>FRIENDS
 my fav
 
Noyy
 chikem nuggies
my obsession in one pic~
taking puri

 my bby frien
 
OK so for the surprise that i mention last post,after a year and half(thank to COVID19)
i took of my braces last week it felt so wierd to take it off,i felt like im giving a part of me lol i loved my braces and celebrated everyday with it,but it was time to say goodbye i was abit stressed and it my teeth feels so clean and smooth now,im still kinda getting used to it but i love it
after the dentist mom and I went to eat sushi for the first time and it felt like a whole new world for me
 Overall..FOX
Top...FOREVER21
Shoes..Adidas
Bag...Alenbi st

last pic with braces
 first pic without braces
 at the evening i went to meet my friends,we anted to dress well and go to bar or something but everything was full so we ended up doing a home meet with drinks and stuff lol,still was fun tho~and everyone compliment my new smile
Top...Pull&bear
Pant..Bershka
Shoes...Adidas
Jacket...Americak eagle
Bag...Alenbi st
Accessories...Ebay,Clair's,bruriya
and here u also can see part of my new room decorate too
when i met my gals last week we decided to go to the beach on friday and i was supposed to work that day but i got the chance to change my shift so i did and we had another meet up
we went to Bugrashov beach since morning till we had to go lol
we got sun beds and ate snacks and fruits~ and fried ourselfs i got so tired after it and didnt even had chance to take a nap when i arrived home cus i had to do stuff and also went to a bar cus its friday so i had to
im so happy i met my friends alot lately it maks me so so happy





 new smile
Emi and I trying to swing
 
flamingo legs
i also finally got myself a new sunscreen spray by my fav Hawaiian tropic
i almost finnished mine so im happy i found it in Israel~i got my other spray and lotion overseas

just so u know, i met my gals again 2 days ago but i think it enough for one post ne
thank u for reading my posts everytime

No comments:

Post a Comment

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...