Thursday, December 3, 2020

Im backkkkk~~~long post about the past few months!


 Helllooooooooo!! did u missed me??
I know i know...ive been missin for a VERY long timebut ill try my best as  much as i can to write about the last few months~
so lets start from the great old news lol~ Daniel and I did a OW & AA diving course
we drove to Eilat the summer paradise of Israel  for a lil bit more than a week and on our way back we went to the dead sea for few hours
i must say that i had a scary situation underwater when i was younger and since then i couldnt enter the sea even tho i love the sea so so much, its a big sucess for me
love my boo


under the sea


at the underwater observatory
stoped at the dead sea

 
since the last post,i also celebrated my 25th birthday and since we still in kinda quarantine,i couldnt do much so i celebrated at my yard but....i did a super special birthday party,
the theme was TOY STORY and everything was handmade,from the plates till the background and the food~i got alot of help from my precious friends,and also worked around the clock on it
it was super perfect and worth the hard work~everyone had fun
i also celebrated in a separated party with my Akipoyo gals,
and the theme was Mickey & Minnie mouse noy made sweets and Emi made me a birthday cake
and on the birthday date i went to a romantic date with my boo and cried alot becuase he did a perfect date and bought amazing presents and he also made me an amazing birthday video
cant thank enough for the best birthday ever even tho it was almostmonth ago
Lior and Orian came to my house to help me make the cake and made most of itXD
birthday table!!!


hi Woody
cant relax from this amazing cake


i also made the claw
and .here my five furballs
with mommy
poor flower(T_T)


Lior and Orian bought me this super adorable birthday present~ a small suitcase, slippers and robe!its inside the alien head!and everything it little green mannnn i love ittt
they knew i want itXDD
i also got a lil extra this birthday and got  Loungefly bags
well,my brother bought 1 for me as a present i know i know its ALOT but i couldnt help myself
*sorrynotsorry*
this was from my lil brother~so perf
at the birthday date~Daniel covered my face with a blanket and this is what was waiting for me when i pull it off my face
this is the best presents ever!!thank u baby so so much!
we only went to change to colors of the mask,fins and snorkel to turquoise

a bit pics from the party with my gyarusa at Georgie's place
shirt...Bershka
skirt...pink mix
sneakers...Converse
eccessories....hand mde
bag....boutique shop
ears...tokyo disneyland

Aloha minnie vibes and sweets
my galsss




since my birthday we also celebrated Halloween at Georgie's place,went to 3 days with Daniel to the desert and dead sea~alot of meetups and happy days  since i dont want to dig much ill just post pics
short...mercari
salopette...off brand
socks...aliexpress
shoes...vans
hat...ebay
bag....loungefly

HI
we made AKP fans


a night we spent at the campsite
view
little angry friend
i think he hates me

boo

here some more pics from few meetups with the gals
at karaoke meetup

lol

overall...aliexpress
tshirt...ebay
sneakers...converse
bag....kids
eccessories...aliexpress,paris kids,handemade
paparazzi

 from our almost last meetupXD
praying for my god
one last thing!!! i stoped doing acrylic nails and moved to gel because... i started few month ago to play ukulele!! it was a dream of mine for a very long time and decided its time

this is my recent nail tho~
and meet my baby Scrump

ok okkkkkk i think i digged too much but as i said,its gonna be a post about the past few month and trust me its not even half but! from now on i promise to catch up more and if someone wanna see posts everyday u can follow me on my IG: Mayuminnielove
but now its kinda late so ill go to sleep now and hope to update very soon
good night


6 comments:

  1. ברוכה השבה!!!!! שמח שחזרת ומצפה בקוצר רוח לפוסטים חדשים (*^▽^)/★*☆♪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. כיף לחזורררר בקרוב אעלה!~*

      Delete
  2. אומייגאד אני גאה בך שהיה לך כוח לעשות את הפוסט הזה!!!!!
    מחכה כבר לפוסטים הבאיםםם♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. תודה ילד אהוב על התמיכה כיף לחזור^^^^

      Delete
  3. Wahhhh!!!! Welcome back!!!! So happy for you that you had such great times! <3 Love all of those Loungefly bags *o*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u!!<3
      this Loungelfy bags r lik air T0T
      love them so much<3

      Delete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...