Thursday, December 17, 2020

Fril haul , last weekend and new nails~


Hi hi hows everyone
as i said this post gonna be on my new package that arrived
actualy few days later another package arrived so its gonna be post full of goods
anyway,im in a pastel amekaji boom more than few month and my package that has most of the dream items still stuck in Japan so i had to order new from frill to actually drees up as i really want
so thats what i did i have another package that i havent sent yet lol

so heres what i gotttt

Mickey chan denim skirt!its abit big and longer then i thought,but i need to fix it and see
Mickey uniqlo plaid shirt~
i need to put it with a top cus its abit small though but cute i love it
POINT
Little green man shirttt i love ittttt
PERFCET long sleeve mickey minnie shirt
i wish u could see the glitters on them
Toy story tunic of course
FINALLY  denim overall
POINT on kumatan
 white skirt that i tried to get FOR YEARS
LITIRA minnie Tshirt
POINT~look how cute
doll long sleeve perfect shirt
POINT~look at this cute mokomoko hearts
COLZA corduroy perfect shorts for winter
new pompom hat!
fur leggings

i already wore something for yesterday's Emi birthday meet up but this will be next post


last weekend i went with Dubi to he's moms house for dinner and on saturday we went to Gingi's birthday party the party the was supposed to be a surprise in first place,but wasnt lol
was at a cool spot in nature~with good music,alcohol and friends~ they also did small fire when it got colder
my coord for Dubi's family dinner
dress...central station
vest...random shop
boot...UGG
earmuffs...Accessorize
accessories...Central station
my boo

Sweatshirt...TOPSHOP
vest...random shop
Jeans....Georgie's closet
shoes...Converese
hat...Call it spring
bag...Accessorize
accessories...central station

POINT
small camping

also! i got new nails,i already need to do new gel soon already lol but i really love the results!
pastel mickey christmas theme


Thats all for now
im gonna practice on my ukulele a lil bit before work~
thank u for supporing my blog!

8 comments:

  1. I love your coords!! I kinda like the idea of amekaji but I am not quite into the "typical" colours and some of your items inspired me..Do you have any western brands that fit with amekaji that I could search for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u!! im actually looking for more Disney items everywhere~ it can be in local brands,and even in american eagle or H&M^^

      Delete
  2. THESE GETS. I love them all ;_; I would love to find stuff of Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u baby;0;
      Daisy a barnd or Daisy duck? because i LOVE herT3T

      Delete
  3. Aaaah I love these gets omg!!!! You look so perfect in anything Disney tbh... Whenever I see stuff from Toy Story I think of you 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u babyyyyyy<3
      it made me smile to read ur comment;0; disney in my heart i cant just cant get over it its literlly my boom foreverXD
      this and pastel colors~~

      Delete
  4. הכל מושלםםםםםםםםםםםםם ודיסניקאג'י! עם!
    ואני ממש אוהב את האאוטפיטים שלך לאחרונה, כל פעם מפציץ!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. תודה ילד אהובבבבב
      אני חייב לציין שאתה מעורר בי השראה להתאמץ להיות חתיך ומושקע~~~
      בכללי מרגיש שיש לי הרבה פריטים לשחק איתם בצבעים ושילובים גם

      Delete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...