Monday, April 13, 2020

new nails~ make up live with Emipuk(*^^*)


Hi
few days ago i went to get my nails done,with all the quarantine thing i must say that i do go outside when i rly have to,going to pharmacy sometimes or market..but this time i went to do my nails,and its only because she knows that im not doing much or meeting friends tho
anyway,we both had masks on and she put gloves too so it ok~
i rly love how it turns out and already have an idea for my next nailsXD




I must tell u guys, i CANT fall asleep before 4am and it driving me crazy
like im getting tired around 1~2 am and then going to bed and POOF! not tired anymore and even worth,starting to be hungry
 yesterday i couldnt sleep and i had to cus i planned to do makeup live with Emi ,and i was hungry so i made myself a fast snack,avocado with lemon and salt,smashed it and grab some crackers,only after i ate i could fall asleep,not to mention that i watched Spongebob that also helped me and usualy im not falling asleep watching TV 

yumyum

Today i did a makeup live with my baby Emipuk
Georgie and Noy came to our live and as always its a Akipoyo celebration
after we finnish the live i took photos and did Tiktok~
it was super fun and i miss my friends so so much ughat least we can do video chats and do our makeup together thru camera
anyways,here some pics from our live today




I really like how my make up turns out 
even tho i wasnt sure about the eyeshadows that i picked

My dress is from TRALALA, got it from Noy for my birthday






well thats all for today,i guess think ill go grab something to eat now
CU

6 comments:

  1. בכלל האיפור יצא לך מושלם ואתה נראה מושלםםםםםםםם

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. תודה נעריי הצעיר והיפההה

      Delete
  2. I love seeing your new gal boom!! This makeup is GORGEOUS <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. אתה חתיך ואני ממש אהבתי את האיפור שיצא לך! נראה כמו תינוק שהוא גם נסיך3> בכלל היה כיף בלייב שלכםXDD
    כשאני אקבל את העדשים החדשים בוא נעשה עוד פעם לייב יחדיו!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. בכלל כי העדשים גוורמים לי להיראות כמו תינוקקק אני אוהב אותם ורוצה בחום:<
      בכלל כןןןןןןןןן מחכה ממש שיגיעו העדשים שלך ילדיייי מתגעגע ובאלי שנעשה לייב יחד!

      Delete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...