Sunday, April 19, 2020

banba make up and new shoes^^



How's everyone
i was abit busy lately,and i have few things to post about but ill split it for 2 posts
Few days ago there was a serious conversation in the Gyaru community about manba\yamanba and banba gyaru
it was super interesting and it made me wanna do Banba look after all this talking
Banba is actually a manba,but mixed with Barbie elements
the look is much less tropical,and the clothes is more like Barbie\paris hilton style
the makeup is sometime can be less hardcore and they sometime also curling the hair wich look super cute in my opinion
the first inventor of banba was Kyon from Angeleek gyarusa and it probably was like something they said while talking and having fun in sentagai
heres some pics of  Kyon and Banba gals so u can see the elements i wrote about






that morning was really hot so i decided to get abit sunkiss on the back yardso after an hour and half of tanning i went to take cold shower and do my makeup
im so happy we have yard these days more than ever cus i can actually fry myself and just have some good time 

After i finnished my make up and took some pics i went to make something to eat while having make and clothes on so i took some fun photos and my mom helped me to take few






i put sunglasses cus i cut onion and hot pepper and it made me tear upXD




 then mommy told me to put this super cute apron so my clothes wont get dirty

 nyan nyaan
 made by me~


ok now for something super exciting for me
on 2016 Vans realese a collection with Toy story i went CRAZY over this but i dressed more princessy back then and i still was in IDF and didnt earn that much money and it was something i had to think if im really gonna use or not..and in the end i decided not to get any
Toy story is one of my fav thing in the world and till today i looked for shoes from this collection that was super hard to get
 years pass since then,i had 3 options on my mind to get and no metter how hard i looked there was no chance to get any of them,but!!! after almost 2 years that i actually wanted to get something from this collection i had the chance to get one of the shoes that i was looking for
i found it really by mistake on Ebay,and trust me,i checked the site alot and Mercari too
its second hand,in FANTASTIC condition!! the girl who sell it wore it maybe once or twice,im serious they just newit was super late when i bought it and i was about to scream lol
and my new babies arrived 3 days ago and fit perfect
im so so so happy! and guees what??the little green man's eyes glow in the dark i just cant handle the coolness of this shoesssss

my new babies
 howdy cowboy
 i CANT.



Thats all for now my friends
have a wonderful night

1 comment:

  1. אתה נראה כזה קוואי עם הבנבה
    (*’∀’人)♥
    והנעליים מושלמות!!! אני לא מעריץ של הסרט כמוך אבל גם אני מתחרט שלא קניתי מהקולקציה הזאת!

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...