Saturday, April 11, 2020

first post~my new Gyau boom



hi! 
sooo how's everyone?
well, its very new to me that i opened a blog again
but lately some of my friend started to write a blog agian so i thought about it abit and decided to give it a try,aaaannnnddd i have this Gyaru boom again,like,
i really started to fall inlove with old styles tho~
for those who already know me,my sub style that im wearing the most is more himekaji ,sweet and coutry,but latley i started to wear more casual with Disney and amekaji touch

and now i feel like im ready to take it to a new level of kawaii,abit more amekaji then i used to wear but more like babyamekaji,less hardcore like MBM,COCOLULU brands-more like TRALALA and Valentinews high style
let me show u~






















its between Popteen and Ranzuki 2008~2011,i always loved this style and used to wear it sometimes, but since im home for a month already like everyone because of quarantine,i started to look for a new inspo and fell inlove again


as i already mention that im home,im trying my best to get myself busy these days~
so im doing makeup live with my Akipoyo babies and video chats with friends
my last make up live was with Noy,and we did a sweet look,it was super fun tho but all the 
screenshots that Georgie and Emipuk tried to take of us turned out to look wierd lol
so heres some pics of the make i did,i tried to use bottom lashes after a long time,but i feel like its not fit my eye tho so i think i need to try more bottom lashes again or just to pass on it






well i guess that enough for first post dont u think?(^3^)
 so for now,

mayuminnie


5 comments:

  1. Mayu I'm so so so so happy you're blogging!!!!! You look so gorgeous ⊂(♡⌂♡)⊃
    When we'll have an Instagram live we should do oldschool make up
    ♪♪\(^ω^\)( /^ω^)/♪♪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im happy too!! thank u for ursweet comment Emipuk(T^T) <3

      Delete
  2. ילדדדדד תתחדשששש3333> אני ממש שמח שפתחת בלוג כמו בימים הטובים!^^
    התמונות השראה מושלמות יש שם דוגמניות ששכחתי לגמרי!
    ובכלל אני דווקא אוהב שאתה שם ריסים תחתונים, אז אני אומר תנסה עד שתמצא את אלו שאתה מרגיש איתם יפה^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. תודה אהובייי
      בכלל זה ממש נוסטלגי ואני קצת חושש אבל יהיה בסדר ואלמד אותו לאט לאט^^
      אולי באמת אנסה שוב לשחק עם ריסים תחתונים וסוגי איפור לראות מה זורם יותר

      Delete
  3. Yay! Welcome to blogging! <3
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...