Sunday, March 19, 2023

Purim!ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

    it indeed took me some time to post but mannn this month is crazyy
Purim is over! it was such an intense week~
i went to a party date with Daniel, i really wanted to wear my costume ad feel a lil bit the holiday since i worked 2 days of it w~ we went to kuli alma to dance a lil after so long, i was happy
my look for the party was a Playboy bunny~ i looks more like a PlayStation game character w w 


costume..playboy
ears..aliexpress
boots..asos
necklace..alenbi st.

my baby

on Wednesday we had to go to the Harucon convention~ I woke up SO EARLY and was stressed out all the since we also had a panel about gyaru, I'm proud of us and it was really good! even tho we thought we had an hour but it was 45min at the end U•ェ•*U
my booth also was really good and at the end of the day I was exhausted but very happy
dress..princess melody
cardigan..off brand
leg warmers..aliexpress
boots..ugg
bag..pinky girls
accessories..SweetheartYun
point


our panel



some pics from the event~!

with Hikari and Keren


AKP ruinted!

the day after the con I was so tired but! I had another booth in my city as usual, it was a chill day even tho I was convinced it's gonna be crazy~ oh well, it least I had a chance to put my nekomimi from my booth
on Friday we celebrated Innu's bday but ill keep it for the next post ヾ(•ω•`)o
I'm going back to work now~ thank u all for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...