Saturday, March 25, 2023

Piyominnie date( •̀ ω •́ )✧



 tbt few weeks ago~

i had a date with Georgie! it was very spontanic and fun, we met kinda early cus she was on her day off~ we went to alenbi st, bought good finds and then went to dizicen to get coffee and just chatted till it was time to go wthis meetup was so refreshing and fun!
omw~

my nails with hubba bubba gums! loves it~

and then bracelets r from my shop sweetheartyun 

when we met we bought onigiri for snack

and went to eat doughnuts pops! it was super tasty, we took strawberry flavour


at dizicennnn~
dollar stores always got the most fabulous finds w w
found matching sets for summer w w~
look it's Dubi


dress..ZARA
hoodie..A&F
hat..off brand
shoes..nike
bag..off brand
accessories..SweetheartYun
also this candle!! i saw it the other day and a booth and loved the design sm!!
it's scneted candles with a dessert designs! so cute

got this amazing scented candle, it smells like peach and birthday cake
found this cute everyday use bras! how cute???
another leg waters in another color
and this is a gift from Georgie thank u sm!!

i also did my nails~ since then i got new design yesterday! I'll share it next post as i haven't took a pic yet w w~
I'm going now to work on some new accessories for my shop
we having ouf fashion event this week so got a lot of work ahead!  bye 4 now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...