Wednesday, November 16, 2022

last week's meetup and photoshoots for mommyヾ(•ω•`)o

Henlooヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノIt's officially winter in Israel! Today it started to rain really hard from the afternoon ~ at least im home and cozy in my PJ w w

last week we did our meetup at Noy's new apartment! her apartment looks really cute and I'm very happy for her

We ordered malawach for dinner and looked for new trends in Popteen~ we also practiced a bit on para-para and i feel like i wanna dance more now~ 


Mr. cool

yayyヾ(•ω•`)o

yummy




My mom and little brother are celebrating their birthday tomorrow! my Lil brother gonna be 22 and my mom will turn 60(≧∇≦)ノ so for her birthday she decided to do a professional photoshooting~ I picked with her outfits and went with her to the studio
the was a makeup artist who did her makeup and she looked so pretty, the crew was really nice and the whole vibes were amazing
 I'm so glad she did it, she wanted it for so long, and now maybe it's time to say it-my mom is dealing with cancer. its been a year and half since we carry this with us, going to hospitals and PET CT tests. till now everything was "quiet"..but this month has been like a rollercoaster, the cancer started to attack hard all of a sudden. I'm not talking about it much, not even with my friends..but I think it's about time to say it since she started the medical treatment today.
I'm proud of her and love her so much. she deserves health and happiness. my brothers and i with her on this journey and were all strong and together in it.

one of the crew took a pic of me w w 

shirt..thrift shop
overalls..Valentine's high
boots..off brand
hat..Cecil McBee
necklace..off brand

just had fun a lil at the studio too

so tomorrow its the second part of my mom's treatment, today has passed successfully and I'm glad.
tomorrow will be a good day i know it. even tho I'm taking her to the hospital i wanna surprise her with balloons and make her feel happy and special On Friday were also going to a restaurant and i wanna take my little brother on a date to celebrate his birthday too! I'll do my best to make it a nice birthday for both of them

 Thank you for reading and i hope you have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...