Thursday, October 27, 2022

Birthday celebration with friends(≧∇≦)ノ



 2 posts in 1 week now way im doing it I can't believe w w
 on Sunday i had the most fun celebration with my gals and friends
I did Hime coord i felt cute and enjoyed it very much w w i wanna get a new wig too
dress..Purimero
heels..Yumetenbou
bag..sanrio
plush on bag..purimero
hair bow..purimero
tiara..off brand
bunny clip..SweetheartYun
necklace..Raspberry Cute & groovy
bracelet..Disney
earrings..off brand


i met Tal, Georgie,Noy, and Keren at Onami restaurant at first~ 
we ate sushi and just had a good time
it was really fun a the restaurant is kinda fancy too

with Keren w(✿◡‿◡)
i was sooo hungry
Georgie's phone with the deco charms from my store SweetheartYun
cute and cool Noy
after we finished eating we went to the next part of the eve! karaoke meetup!
at first it was only us but then more friends arrived, we sang and also danced para para~
it was so fun and i felt like i wanna practice on para para again w w  i actually forgot a lot of what i knew! but I'm used to it that sometimes i feel like learning and then long time don't wanna do anything with it w w

w w w
Tal and me singing and danced

We also bought cake and we put on birthday songs and i felt really happy and blessed to celebrate with my friends atm

my cute gals Innu was very missed the whole day~_~
the karaoke was so fun that we took another hour after we finished just to keep singing and celebrating!


On Monday I celebrated with my family at a restaurant
my niece tasted sushi for the first time! she really was all about it and she's only 3 w w it was so cute ~
so now i think she love sushi too w w w
my brothers brought it presents and it was just a very relaxing eve together
dress..purimero
bag..Samantha thavasa
shoes..Yumetenbou
tiara..off brand
necklace..Topten
bracelet..disney

Emma is testing sushi for the first time!
I've shared with Daniel sushi, corn soup and noodle dish~
the sushi was so beautiful!!
Tomorrow we're going to our small vacay at the north of Israel i am really excited about it and cant wait to have our quality relaxing time and travel together too i need to pack and check the weather even tho I'm pretty sure its gonna be cold w w  it makes me happy i really miss winter clothes already !!

Im going to work a lil and make new accessories for our event next week 
thank u for reading and see u next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...