Monday, October 24, 2022

celebrating my birthdayヾ(•ω•`)o

 
How everyone?? i have again alot to post about but I'm too lazy so i don't know if i ever will w w
anyway, on Saturday was my birthday   on Friday even i had a mental breakdown cus its happens to me every year w w but this time it happened also cus i was sick the few days before and i felt sneezy and with a lake of energy and it made e feel bad~ but after dubi talked with me and i picked something cute to wear we decided to just go to a bar with Dubiand celebrate in a relaxing way this eve~ on my birthday morning dubi took me to Luna park as a surprise i wanted to go to a park for so long!


bar coord . .
dress..Ma*rs
heels..Ma*rs
bracelets..off brand
necklace..Liz Lisa
tiara..off brand


the day after at the Luna park
after that we went to a restaurant that I really love 
we wanted to do something nice in the evening with friends but it looked like nobody was interested, at the end of the day a few friends told us that they wanna come to a bar with us and in the end, EVERYBODY arrived! we were like 15 people! i was so so happy and got drunk too w w 
i was so happy! this birthday just getting better and better
yesterday i celebrated with my gals and another group of friends at a restaurant and karaoke
i wanna make it a separate post since its a lot of pics w w
and now I'm gonna get ready and go to a restaurant with my family i must say that this birthday is so much more than I expected, on weekend dubi and I going on a small vacay and I'm very excited for our quality time

Ill go to get ready now, still not sure what to wear w w but ill figure it outヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ
thank u for reading, see u next post

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a lovely birthday Mayu <3 I love that ma*rs coord that dress!!

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...