Monday, November 8, 2021

Santorini part 3!+ Halloween themed party and some shopping

 

Sooooo finally! we landed to post number 3# and the last one about Santorini

in our last 2 days, we decided to take sailing to the volcano!

the stairs to the port were SO exhausting, and we didn't want to take a mule, so we went all the stair down. the sail was really nice, and the view from the volcano top was breathtaking.

we stopped at the hot springs, which were cold lol. they let us swim there and I was like HELL NO I'm not swimming there since the water was extremely cold!

Daniel, of course, jumped off the boat and swim to the hot springs, and this is how I know it was cold and not worth it   We sail to Thirasia for a 2 hours break where we could eat~

I bought myself there some presents lol after we sail back Daniel and I took the funicular, and for some reason, I was terrified by it, so it was a hard one for me this time, I was so happy we got of off it alive

we went to eat, can you guess? of course, at the sushi place again lol and went back to our room to rest.

The mule that you can ride down\up the stairs.

basalt rocks


the view from the volcano top




here's Daniel swimming back to the boat from the "hot springs"


every time we set there this meal just turned bigger and bigger. lol
On our last day in Santorini we just chilled and did some shopping, we also went to a party at the eve and of course, it was the club where Lika the cat was
In the evening we ate at the first restaurant that we ate when we just arrived, the waiter was a blessing, he was SO NICE, just made our last meal so much greater!
I'll just say that in the same morning I started to feel back pains and thought that its nothing, through the day it started to get even worse and also at the club I tried to dance with the pains, the party was awesome and we met really nice ppl there~
but early in the morning I woke up barely breathing from back pain, and it was our flight day which made it harder. I had a really hard time and Daniel helped me with my suitcase and everything. anyway, we arrive in Israel and we drove to my house before the quarantine so ill be able to take medicine for my back. it was like this for 4 days till the pain was completely gone for good
we did our quarantine at Daniel's home for a week and it was fine and I'm happy we spent more time together








Here's what I got in Santorini!
On our first day, I found a local store that has some vintage stuff so I got there 2 bags and a purse!
they are all vintage, was new but u can see its old items, and I of course didn't care at all
Barbie backpack, Tweety purse, and off-brand bag
Totally my new fav purse!
In Thirassia I bought this beautiful summer scarf that gives me aloha vibes and beautiful shells for room decoration! I couldn't just leave without buying at least one and ended up buying 3 lol
Look how beautifulllll


I ended up doing a small Halloween party at my house! well since we were quarantined on Halloween I didn't think it would happen but in the end, I did it last week and made spooky food, cleaned my yard, put some deco, and everyone who came needed to attend in costumes! I have many costumes and I decided to be a dalmatian this time! it was fun and we stayed till almost 3AM! I'm so happy we made it and enjoyed the spooky spirit 
spooky dalmatian

spooky food!
pizza with spiders topping
 mummy sausages

Well, tomorrow I'm meeting Georgie and Noy to celebrate my birthday finally! and on Wednesday I'm going to celebrate with Orianne and Lior too!
i'm super exciteddd both meetups gonna be so much fun!
I'm gonna pick clothes now, so see you next post

2 comments:

  1. That scarf is soo beautiful, I love it and it suits your current style so much!! 😍 Also I am not sure if I ever said it: happy belate birthday my dear♥️ I wish you all best in life and bigger successes to come with your store. I love watching you grow and seeing you selling new stuff💕💕 your phone charm? I actually use it as a charm for my oldschool phone🙈💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much babyyyyy`(*>﹏<*)′
      and im so happy u love the heart charm and using it! it makes me happy(✿◡‿◡)

      Delete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...