Thursday, November 11, 2021

meetup with Noy & Georgie and a mercari haul

Hiiiiiii
Im so happy I'm blogging sm lately it's so refreshing and I'm enjoying it very much too!
Anyway, I have again a lot to tell you guys about, because I had 3 meetups in the past week
so the first one is when i was able to meet Noy and Georgie after i was quarantined, I missed them so much! we had a daylight meetup and we went to a coffee shop to eat breakfast, after that we went to Bezalel market and got a lot of nice things days like that always reminds me the good old days when Georgie and I used to meet once a month to go shopping in Tel Aviv, i remember those days as the highlight of the month for me when we just started our journey as gals 
anyways, we found really cute stuff and after a while, we went to drink boba of course cus we had to like always, and then Georgie had to go,
 and Noy and I just went to some more shops and also ate pizza and after that we kinda just went to our homes~ i had really good time
Piyo took a paparazzi pic while I've waited for her~
as u can see i was very surprized to see her behind me lol
at the coffee shop

full outfit pic!
Shirt..TRALALA

Skirt..TRALALA

Bag..Santorini

Shoes..Converse

Hat..lawrys farm

Accessories...SweetHeartYun

were cute~
not anymore, ok but not still cute tho
after Georgie left:(

The day after i had a family wedding and i just wanted to share my look tho cus i felt like a real mermaid i bought this dress a while ago and since its really fancy i didn't had any other chance to wear it!
so a wedding is a great time~ felt like a  princess
Dress..Alenbi st
shoes..Ma*rs
accessories..off brands
Also, I got my resent package from Mercari and got the most adorable winter stuff finally~
I already have another package in build-up rn oops?
anyway,I'm really happy with everything that arrived
 first of all, new Colza Tweety shirt and Tralala jeans
THIS TRALALA SWEATER omg I'm so happy I got it , it's so warm and cozy and just perfect for winter!!
and!!! it still has the ticket on and its an old TRALALA ticket i cried
and finally winter shoes,im so happy i got them~ my inspo was Yunkoro

and last but not least, SBY moko moko basket!

Also the Israeli brand FIX realised another Toy story collection and of course, i had to get it~
i actually needed winter pajamas anyway so im happy they did!
also this home robe with the same print as well and undies!
That's all for now~
 later today I'm going on a date with Daniel and can't wait for it
Thank you for reading

1 comment:

  1. היה כיף ואני מחכה כבר למחר❤ ובכלל הרכישותתתתתתתתת

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...