Sunday, January 15, 2023

Japanese new year and akp meetup(●ˇ∀ˇ●)


so I wanna make a post on 3 meetups

 2 weeks ago we had an AKP meet at dizicen as always~ again my boom is greenXpink so I did a super cute look that day 
shirt..H&M kids
skirt..liz lisa
outer..A&F
boots..asos
bag..Juicy Couture
hat..lawrys farm
scarf..off brand
accessories..SweetheartYun, off brand

Point
point#2
at dizicen we went to stores and one of them was the $$ store( •̀ ω •́ )✧ we found there a lot of funny stuff w w religious PiyoMinnie
after that, we went to get bubble tea at so-bing as always, and Georgie gave me my lave birthday present w w I love it sm!! she bought me バービー Tee and a super cute pink room wear set! 
ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノありがとう!

happy
yam
💗AKP💗
え?

On Friday i went with Noy and her sister Tal to the Japanese new year event and we met friends there by surprise so it turned out to be a small meetup w w

we wore yukata and ate ramen that unfortunately tasted really like nothing o(一︿一+)o
they also did a lecture on the bunny year which was really interesting
wearing yukata w~


with Katia, Keren,Noy, and Emma



here's my late bday present from Georgie w~ i love it sm thank uo((>ω< ))o

now I'm going to sleep~ thank u for reading!

1 comment:

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...