Sunday, January 8, 2023

big haul from lot of places and mercari! o((>ω< ))o


 as i promised!! Big haul post
i bought a lot lately, but it's like in the past month and half so is it ok ne?
first this hot ギャル bra and panties!! i bought some at the central station and some online and just love it all sm!!

also this cute makeup bag!
 i needed something big for traveling since my
one is starting to tear apart 
in Eilat i got these cute rhinestones バービー flipflops and this adorable sports top. it reminds me of Rady with this cute marble pattern
Bought this ADORABLE green pink shirt at Ori's booth in our Jfashion fair! I'm still not over my green X pink boom w w
some cute gets from mercari
this cute soft Tweety shirt
モコモコ neko hoodie by Deary! its so nostalgic, and i didn't even know its by any brand when ordered it.
another hoodie by Playboy
Vintage VS pajama shirt
gets from a flea market
cute skirt i found with my mom~ it was so cheap too w w
and of course, a pink x green coat~ super cozy and warm

THESE BOOTS
my lil brother ordered it for me~ its so comfy and cute and also look so バービー
when i went with my mom to buy some stuff for my shop i found goods for myself ofc w w
so i found these earmuffs which is actually a headphone!! I'm so happy cus it keeps me warm and also looks hella cute
found these Playboy sheets at the same store i bought the earmuffs~ its funny cus i was looking for zebra\leopard bed sheets and this was like to won in the lottery
at the second-hand store i found few hoodies not at the same visit but yeah~
so this Abercombie & Fitch hoodie
this super warm hoodie by a brand called Ruddy? i don't know it but it really reminds Billabong to me w w
they know I'm looking to Juicy and Bebe so every time they get something from these brands they keep it for me and EXCUSE ME
but who the hell gives away this kind of hoodie??? like fr I'm so happy its mine
its in VERY good condition, almost new!!
and look at the back of it!! what a blast
found this vintage Laline girl's body shimmer featherhead! it matches my room aesthetic and also do a really nice shimmer too, its almost like nobody used this glitters w w
also these cute accessories, love this plastic hairband that makes me look like a good girl which I'm not w w but u know, its good to confuse the enemies
also this mega cute korilakkuma dollar doll
 well that's it, I actually have another package from mercari ahead w w
and also got the late Bday present from Georgie but I'll save it for the next post 
Thank you for reading my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute haul!! The tracksuit is so adorable omg 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute haul! pink and green is such a nice colourway I didn't even think about!! those boots are perfect <3

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...