Thursday, September 1, 2022

Hello September~meetup & gets post!

The first day of September! ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ
my niece went to kindergarten for the first time and im so proud and happy for her
tomorrow I'm going to see her~
The day after i got back from Prague i went to meet Georgie and Noy at givon market~
at first i met Georgie at TLV mall and she bought a Dior perfume(≧∇≦)ノ
then we went out to meet Noy and bought double tea
we dressed by accident in the same colors! it looked like we planned it but we didn't w w



looking for cool things~
after a while, it started to get TOO HOT and we had nothing to do there so we went to dizicen to sit and chat~ we bought food and went to stores inside dizicen, i bought a cute teddy bear that i was checking out for like 2 months?!? it looked a bit funny but i ended up buying it of course after there only 3 left in the store w w i also bought a corduroy cross bag' Georgie got it's mommy in maroon tone! so i think we'll wear it together in winter & fall! i can't wait to use it
pose poseヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ



my new corduroy bag
the most loved teddy bear on earth i swear he's sleeping with me every night since then
i also got new gets from mercari
new Bebe setup!! cant believe i found it and for so cheapp
sneakers like Georgie's w w tbh Valentine's day aesthetic is by far my favorite and it really reminds me it so I had to get one for myself w w w and they are super comfy too!

hearts bag~ also got the big version of it I'm so happy i have both now o((>ω< ))o
skirt by Samantha Thavasa( •̀ ω •́ )✧
super cute top by CHUXXX 'i haven't worn it yet cus  i need to fix the キラキラ

it started to get a bit windy and nice in the evenings~ and that means that the fall season is nearby
I'm happy cus I've got tired of this heat, it not that i don't like summer, its just that i want fall and モコモコ clothes already

anyway, I'm off now to watch some TV, i think dubi just got back home too 
This is what I'm listening now,btwヾ(•ω•`)o

That's all for now, see u next post byeki(´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)

No comments:

Post a Comment

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...